Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Over the past few months I've lost 5 inches in height, my skin's going orange and my hair's turning green. I also get these sudden urges to sing annoying, morally right songs whenever someone does something bad. Help me, I dont know what to do. Im beside myself with worry.

ReputationRep:
    are you related to miss scarlet? or the same person?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Scarlet)
    Over the past few months I've lost 5 inches in height, my skin's going orange and my hair's turning green. I also get these sudden urges to sing annoying, morally right songs whenever someone does something bad. Help me, I dont know what to do. Im beside myself with worry.
    "ooompa, loompa, dooobie, de, de, if you ARE WISE, YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME."

SHUT UP!

ReputationRep:
    hmmmmm mr scarlet there is also mrs scarlet try asking her

ReputationRep:
    just go with the flow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redballs)
    just go with the flow
    He'll take it in his stride, I'm sure.

ReputationRep:
    perhaps u could rally round 4 a charlie and the chocolate factory TV series to take over when friends finishes - u'd b set up 4 life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    perhaps u could rally round 4 a charlie and the chocolate factory TV series to take over when friends finishes - u'd b set up 4 life.
    haaaaaahahhaaaa

ReputationRep:
    back to work now!

ReputationRep:
    theres something terribly wrong with the scarlet family!

ReputationRep:
    the scarlet family need their own TV show

ReputationRep:
    Wow you are too cool for words! I always wanted an oompa loompa! Will you be my pet! OOO i am excited!

*What do you do when your child is a BRAT*
    *Who do you think to blame...the mother and the father!*

ReputationRep:

u are an oompa lumpa then i hav it on cd the song

ReputationRep:
    I heard they are doing a remake of charlie and the chocolate factory, perhaps you could audition.
    Would make it all worthwhile
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kindersurprise)
    I heard they are doing a remake of charlie and the chocolate factory, perhaps you could audition.
    Would make it all worthwhile
    xxx

i used to be sh*t scared of Oompa Loompas, i think i still am..*shudders*

little orange men, with green hair!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    hmmmmm mr scarlet there is also mrs scarlet try asking her
    ill have you know, that Im, Miss Scarlet not Mrs Scarlet. We are not married. Mr Scarlet is my long lost brother, who I have never met. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    umpa lumpa dumpa de do iv got another puzzle 4 u
    if your wise yourll listen to me
    umpa lumpa dumpa de

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    theres something terribly wrong with the scarlet family!

mmmm maybe that mr scarleet is miss scarlet. cos miss scarlett reckons shes a bloke, maybe shes trnasformed

ReputationRep:
    by god mrs scarlet will love you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    by god mrs scarlet will love you :rolleyes:
    I am not MRS SCARLET!!!!!!! Its MISS SCARLET...how many times... :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.