Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i feel that having a crap lesson before test is a good thing as it means you are really concentrating on the test. if you have a really good lesson then you may be complacent

ReputationRep:
    I've got my test in about 2 weeks and just had the worst lesson ever. Just had to change instructors which didn't help and he was really patronising. I now feel so unconfident! I didn't think i was that bad at driving and my other instructor thought that i should have taken my test a while ago but now i'm thinking about postponing it! I'm just hoping that when it comes to the test i'll be concentrating so much that it'll all work out ok.

ReputationRep:
    No worries. its all about how you drive in the 40 minutes. Re focus and get yourself back on track and be grateful it was not on your test. One month is a considerable time left

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.