Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky-x)
    i have had my lip pierced twice brfore and not quite sure if its attractive or not..and im getting it done again soon

so please ..do you fine them attractive or repulsing?

-x
    Not attractive. I asked my gf to take hers out, and the hole sealed itself up. Dont think piercings (including ears) do anything for a girl tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Dykes!

ReputationRep:
    It is of course, up to you. But personally they put me off kissing as I like to be able to feel a girls lips, not stuff she has poking through them.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like women with their lip pierced. I think it looks rough and trampy. Personally I think belly button piercings are nice and so are eyebrow piercings on women, them 2 I like on a girl. I have my eyebrow pierced and gals like em too. Also have a playboy bunny at your lower back. Looks great! Don't go over the top with piercings and tattoos.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the chick, but it's sometimes sexuuaaal.

ReputationRep:
    Lip piercings scare me

ReputationRep:
    I took this gal out once, she must have changed her stud on her lip. It looked like a dirty black mole or beauty spot. Whatever it was a turn off.:eek:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.