Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me2)
    and as you've just prooved theres some very pompus cat lovers out there....
    Oh now your insulting me because I didn't said what you thought I did :rolleyes: Thats really low!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    horses smell as well though surely.....
    no! my horse friends will buck u in2 nxt week!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Scarlet)
    You should get a pony for a pet. They are sure friendly and really sweet. Mine talks to me.
    ok. miss scarlet, u are giving me serious cause for concern with the eye twitching emoction that follows ur posts, the talking ponies, the acclaimed facial hair and ur admittance of a partially developed penis which and i quote, 'does not respond to stimulation.' heh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Oh now your insulting me because I didn't said what you thought I did :rolleyes: Thats really low!
    if that was proper english i would dignify it with an answer...

ReputationRep:
    I never said that all people who owned horses are pompous, but I do know some people who are. My best friend in primary school had a horse! But the fact is there is some very pompous horse loving dicks out there, and I've met a few of them. OK.
    u did, u sed 'aswell as really pompous people who just talk about how great their horse is'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me2)
    if that was proper english i would dignify it with an answer...
    hahaha, really tho, wot did it mean?

ReputationRep:
    pardon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    no! my horse friends will buck u in2 nxt week!!!

Over the internet. God your slower than I thought.... Diddums!

ReputationRep:
    can i ask, are you blonde?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoctorNO)
    Maybe it has something to do with religion?
    what the hell is that sposed to mean ??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me2)
    can i ask, are you blonde?
    No. Listen, I don't want to have a pethetic arguement over the internet, therefore I am not coming on this thread again as you will just annoy me.

ReputationRep:
    y, how slow did u think i was, as slow as u? OMG! I shud just stop in my tracks and die, u pompus cat lover...'diddums'

ReputationRep:
    No. Listen, I don't want to have a pethetic arguement over the internet, therefore I am not coming on this thread again as you will just annoy me.
    i never knew you could have a "pethetic" arguement!

ReputationRep:
    bye then.

ReputationRep:
    awwwww boohoo

ReputationRep:
    Hamsters>>>*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    what the hell is that sposed to mean ??!!
    you said you are a muslim, right? traditionally muslims hate dogs for they think they are creatures that evil possesses. if youve been born into the sunni or shia sect then it is more likely that youve been permanently affected by their "dog discrimination".

If you are a convert. The same holds true if youve converted into the said sects. If youve been directly converted into one of the progressive muslim sects then your hatred of dogs could have come from an unfortunate encounter with dogs in you childhood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoctorNO)
    you said you are a muslim, right? traditionally muslims hate dogs for they think they are creatures that evil possesses. if youve been born into the sunni or shia sect then it is more likely that youve been permanently affected by their "dog discrimination".

If you are a convert. The same holds true if youve converted into the said sects. If youve been directly converted into one of the progressive muslim sects then your hatred of dogs could have come from an unfortunate encounter with dogs in you childhood.
    ok uve to realise that most ppl i know dont 'dog discriminate' and quite a lot of these are muslims, i am sunni and i seriously havent heard of n e thing against dogs ... its jus surpriising that ud say that, i mean im from pakistan and ive got huge alsatians bk home ... im jus scared of them, its a phobia,

ReputationRep:
    I Hate Cats
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    i Hate Cats
    xxx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.