my girlfriend refuses anal

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
okay not quite 'romantic' but here goes...

I've been in and out of relationships since I was 15 (6 years) and all my past girlfriend's have been into anal

I'm not gonna lie I love it...it turns me on like nothing else. It is a hobbey and a passion to me.

I'm in my second year at uni and towards the end of my first year I met a girl. I am head over heels with this girl, I thought I knew what love was but none of my past relationships compared to this.

We are already living together and loving it, there is even talk of engagement

However, she refuses to even talk about anal sex. She despises it and says she would never do it. I feel lost without it, but I'd be lost without her.

What do I do?
AlmostChicGeek
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Decide which is more important to you and then work towards it. Perhaps explain how you are feeling about it I guess, see if maybe she will rethink it in the future.
Agenda Suicide
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au...ure_if_srs.jpg
Lucia.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's unlikely you'll convince her otherwise. I think with girls - they're either going to want to do it or they don't. Let them be the one to decide and don't push them into anything. I would drop the matter if I were you. I don't mean that in a bad way; I just know that this is something you can't really sway someone on.

Saying that I know people who've been persuaded into it. I think you should start off gentle. Don't go all out at once but try a little foreplay in that *ahem* area.

Hope I've helped somehow...
whizz-kid
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I've been in and out of relationships since I was 15 (6 years) and all my past girlfriend's have been into anal

I'm not gonna lie I love it...it turns me on like nothing else. It is a hobbey and a passion to me.

I'm in my second year at uni and towards the end of my first year I met a girl. I am head over heels with this girl, I thought I knew what love was but none of my past relationships compared to this.

However, she refuses to even talk about anal sex. She despises it and says she would never do it. I feel lost without it, but I'd be lost without her.

What do I do?
u should respect her decision if you really love her- dont be so selfish
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
I also refuse to do it with my boyfriend. I have done it with more than one person, even him, and hated it everytime, so I've made up my mind and will not change it. Has she even tried it before? If not, maybe you could persuade her to try it, but you should definitely not pressure her into anything she strongly feels she doesn't want to do.

I guess you have to decide whether it's really that important to you, or whether you can put it aside to be with her.
britishgoose01
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
same....not sure if this is a troll,
and anal seems freaky to me, all the yrs u see gay guys going anally....as thats all they got and suddenly straight guys all wanna do anal... nahh
Dinodance
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If she's tried it before, there's nothing you can do. From what I've heard, anal is like marmite; you either love it or hate it.

If she hasn't however, try talking again. Why does she not want to; is it the risk of infection; the whole idea of it? Horror stories about it? You can try talking to her, but at the end of the day, if se doesn't want to, you can't force her - just let her know your feelings (although don't pressurise her, or she'll react badly/do it for wrong reasons.

If you can get pleasure from other areas of sex, I wouldn't break up. If it Really is your only turn on though, do mention this to her. And remember, if you do get her round, loadsandloadsandloads of lube+foreplay, and don't be really hard, because if she gets pain from it, there's no chance of another go
Silver Arrow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dinodance)
If she's tried it before, there's nothing you can do. From what I've heard, anal is like marmite; you either love it or hate it.

If she hasn't however, try talking again. Why does she not want to; is it the risk of infection; the whole idea of it? Horror stories about it? You can try talking to her, but at the end of the day, if se doesn't want to, you can't force her - just let her know your feelings (although don't pressurise her, or she'll react badly/do it for wrong reasons.

If you can get pleasure from other areas of sex, I wouldn't break up. If it Really is your only turn on though, do mention this to her. And remember, if you do get her round, loadsandloadsandloads of lube+foreplay, and don't be really hard, because if she gets pain from it, there's no chance of another go
It looks like it too :rofl:
MrTwist
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

What do I do?
She has no reason to like it. Gay men like it because their prostate is stimulated during anal penetration, but women don't have a prostate, so for them its just painful. Any girl who claims to enjoy anal has issues, probably relating to their father. The fact that you want to do it also shows you have homosexual tendancies and are quite likely to come out as gay later on in life.
In short, either accept your girlfriend isn't f**ked up enough to like anal and stay with her, or leave her and go get yourself a nice, pretty girlfriend callad Dave.
LRodel
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

What do I do?
Loool. Try sticking a dildo/cucumber/anything up your bum and see how you like it, then you'll see where she's coming from. :borat:
Nix-j-c
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Respect her decision . . . it's bloody painful.

Maybe you should let her use a dildo on your arse and see how you like it.
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Nix-j-c)
Respect her decision . . . it's bloody painful.

Maybe you should let her use a dildo on your arse and see how you like it.
I agree. I remember a woman I knew a few years ago saying it was an exit not an entrance.
Future African game vet
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
use the hole God intended your penis to go in?
popsicles3
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What's wrong with regular sex? Most people have never even tried anal.. let alone have it regularly!
If you're seriously condsidering what's more important out of anal sex and your girlfriend, especially if there's 'talk of engagement' then you need to sort some of these issues out yourself. She is not weird or unusual for saying no, like someone above has said, there is no way physically that women can get pleasure from anal sex.. and most of the time it is very painful, personally i would never try it.
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
I don't blame her! Me and my boyfriend are perfectly happy with normal sex. I would never even consider anal sex myself... i personally find the idea of it discusting and would not want to even attempt it in my lifetime.
imambuakhari satan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
wait a minute a troll above who ever started the tread click on the Anonymous

on the (1) and 16 post
u will see they are the same
imambuakhari satan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
they used one fire fox propgram and internet explorer
Yawn11
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just ram it in there and pretend you thought she was screaming in pleasure.
Anonymous #4
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by MrTwist)
She has no reason to like it. Gay men like it because their prostate is stimulated during anal penetration, but women don't have a prostate, so for them its just painful. Any girl who claims to enjoy anal has issues, probably relating to their father. The fact that you want to do it also shows you have homosexual tendancies and are quite likely to come out as gay later on in life.
In short, either accept your girlfriend isn't f**ked up enough to like anal and stay with her, or leave her and go get yourself a nice, pretty girlfriend callad Dave.
WHAT THE HELL?!?

GAY mean? all men have prostates, so why just generalise it to GAY men?!
My boyfriend enjoys me doing things to him anally, and trust me he is NOT gay.

i, as a girl, love anal as long as my bum hole isn't sore. (being honest, not crude)
Yes, sometimes it is painful but every single time it's been because nowhere near to enough (if any) lube was used.
As for not having any enjoyment from it, some of my most powerful orgasms have come from anal, i orgasm quicker from having anal sex than having vaginal sex.

Saying "Any girl who claims to enjoy anal has issues, probably relating to their father." is absurd! in my book it'd be just like saying "Any girl who claims to enjoy vaginal sex has issues, probably relating to their mother." so get lost, Freud.

OP, someone above has suggested maybe making it part of foreplay. Just circling the hole whilst you pleasure her in someway or other.
I agree with others, don't force her into it. I waas reaaaally against it. I didn't want to do anything to with anal sex. My boyfriend started as i have advised. and things just led on from there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (43)
24.86%
Unhappy (46)
26.59%
Conflicted (84)
48.55%

Watched Threads