The Student Room Group

PGCE ENGLISH at IOE 2012 start

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Yeah I havent had anything form them yet, but same I've got a letter from GTTR :smile:

Yeah I tried looking for that chart as well! haha somebody posted a link on one of these forums, think there was about 114 for english and then maybe 40 more for english and drama, don't quote me either haha! English def seemed to have the most places though xxx
Reply 61
and no don't know about Osman :frown: xxx
If you Google jsavage its his blog that has the list of tda allocations! So badly wanna know about Osman but I reckon his silence is bad news....
Reply 63
Original post by gizemsammali
I got a conditional offer!!! :biggrin: So happy!

Hey Gizem, I was at the interview on the 6th of January and was in your group, don't know if you remember me anyway congrats on your offer, I got one too so guess I'll see you in September! :smile:
Original post by Alice90
Hey Gizem, I was at the interview on the 6th of January and was in your group, don't know if you remember me anyway congrats on your offer, I got one too so guess I'll see you in September! :smile:

OMG Alice Hi! :smile: Of course i remember you. Well done hun, do you know if Zehra got an offer? See you in september :smile: x
Reply 65
Original post by gizemsammali
OMG Alice Hi! :smile: Of course i remember you. Well done hun, do you know if Zehra got an offer? See you in september :smile: x

Thanks! you too! I haven't heard anything about Zehra, hope she got an offer too though, wonder who else did from our day! x
Original post by Alice90
Thanks! you too! I haven't heard anything about Zehra, hope she got an offer too though, wonder who else did from our day! x

Ahh hopefully she did. I'm really excited about starting :smile:
Reply 67
Hello, Have just joined, I also had an interview on the 6th January and have got an unconditional offer. So happy and looking forward to meeting you all in September!
Reply 68
Hey, I also had an interview for this course on that date and got in too! We may even have met...
Have you received any information on CRB or health questionnaire? Ive only received the welcome letter on which it states 'you will receive more information in due course'...
Well done on getting in! I'm so nervous
Does anyone know how to input your NI number on the Declaration form?! Mine keeps saying incorrect format! x
I had this problem (my offer is for history) and I called them and they said send the form back as an attachment and just state your NI number in the email. Don't worry it must be a universal problem!

Very exciting getting more info. And I'm still sad Osman never replied. He can't have been successful.
(edited 12 years ago)
Thanks StarBabyCat, had a feeling that you would know the answer! Did you send it to James Gorridge? I have taken a long time sending the form back but yeah, it is very exciting.
No, I suppose not - especially when he started this thread off. Hopefully he's heard from somewhere else though. I feel so lucky, as he sounded very qualified.
Reply 72
Can anyone help with finding accommodation in London? I have no idea where to start, so any help/advice is welcome! I'm looking for a room, and wondered if anyone else was in the same boat...
Reply 73
Hi Plummy,

If you want to have a chat about rooms send me an email. [Removed - please use PMs or post here]

Hope to hear from you soon.
Reply 74
Hi everyone,

I'm also looking for a place to live, possibly going to be sharing with a friend/s from uni/home but depends on their job situations! I've lived in London before, I was in Tooting Bec but not sure where I will end up in September! In terms of advice I found places like spareroom.co.uk and easyroommate quite good sites, in the end though I shared with a friend so we just looked on rightmove/zoopla etc and went from there, hope that helps! And yes I am very definitely in the same boat so feel free to ask anytime either pm me on here or just write in this thread :smile:

Also, was just wondering if anyone has heard anything else from the IOE re primary school experience or pre-course tasks/reading etc? I know there is last years info up on the website so I've had a look at that but just wondered if anyone had received this years 'Welcome to English PGCE' stuff yet? xxx
I sent my application in December but wasn't interviewed until February when the course was already full. I do have a waiting list place so kind of hoping some people drop out. Or don't make their offers perhaps...

Fingers crossed I may see you all in september.
Reply 76
Oh best of luck pink flamingo! :smile:

btw everyone as if by magic I got all my welcome to PGCE stuff yesterday afternoon after posting on here about it so don't worry about replying to my questions about it haha xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending