Turn on thread page Beta

Tip for making myself look older watch

ReputationRep:
    confidence, if u hav confidence in yourself then you wil look much older than u really are. im now nearly 20 but started clubbing at 15, some of my friends, like me, acted confidently wen we went out and we rarely got turned away from pubs etc. but some of my friends were really scared about letting everyone down if they didn't get into places, but because of this they were less confident and regularly did get turned away!!

ReputationRep:
    TBH im almost 13 and im 5ft 6 , im the same height as my mum and taller than my aunt my dad is 6ft 5 so were both tall

ive got dark chocolate hair that goes down to my shoulders and dark blue eyes
    im 6 stone and im 100% NOT anorexic

but still i look like a 10 year old

HELP

ReputationRep:
    draw on wrinkles?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, look I have a huge prob so listen I am 15 but 4f5 so I'm very small and have got no boobs at all!!!! So I need tips how to look older and more mature!!!! I often get mistaken for a 10 year old so please help MEE! ����������
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.