TSR Subway Appreciation Society Watch

danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey do you get cards over there where if you buy 5, you get a sub free? They have them over here where I live, and that's kind of how I started my addiction

Or my 'being loyal' lol. I haven't had Subway for ages.
~Kirsty~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ask at the counter when you buy your sub
sidekick
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Feefifofum)
I'll just book a table for three :p:
:eek:
shocking.
Stick Man
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The service in my local Subway was ssllllloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww w today. I was practically asleep by the time I got my order.
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
at least its freshly prepared! lol! And its sooo good when you get it... i think i'm going tomorrow!
x-lolly-x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
meatball marinara on hearty italian....yum yum!!
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oooh, i'm off this afternoon for one...any suggestions to what i should get?
Stick Man
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
12" Metball sub on honey & oat with cheese (toasted of course), red onion, lettuce and green peppers. Maybe some tomato too.
Robob
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
omg subway is amazing!!!!

Best sandwich is cheese steak on italian and toasted, the for the salad red onion, green peppers and lettuce all topped with honey mustard sauce mmmmmmmm

They just opened a new toaster like 5 mins walk from my house!! Its rite in the middle of where all the students at the UEA live and so is alwaays packed tho
finnish_777
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i always order my custom made subway
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i had a chicken pizziola, then got half of it on me when trying to eat it...well i did have it with everything buut olives and cucumber! lol!
uzi786
Badges: 9
Report 12 years ago
I always buy loads of Subway cards and enjoy the foot longs for cheap! Its annoying that I can only have 3 flavours: Veggie Delight, Veggie Max and Tuna, out of all of them, Veggie Max rules! But chicken teryaki (sp?) seems sooooooo nice when my mates get it.
lapsaJ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Was away for work shadowing this week in Bristol, and enjoyed 24 inches of SubWay for my dinner ...And no, Im not fat - just got a big appetite when it comes to subs.

Wish they had the BOGOF things on the bus tickets up in Yorkshire.
Sheen
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
going to subway while being a veggie.
i say thats a waste no offense its just i love meat so much
like once a mate went subway we all had meat ones and she just had loads of salad in the sandwich and that was it. might as well she just had a salad or something :confused:
Madmanjock
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Anyone else think you could put southwest sauce on dog eggs and it would still taste great?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have the veggie max one (with loads of cucumbers!) I'm disappointed that they're not doing the stamp collecting cards anymore. I can't get any free sandwiches!
Daragh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I haven't been to subway in ages. Mainly due to me not being in college and the Chinese near college is doing Chicken and Sweetcorn soup for £1.50.

But, I could kill for a meatball marinara with extra cheese on Italian herbs and cheese, toasted, with onions. :coma:
black_mamba
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh my gosh you mean people actually enjoy eating their stale 'over-cooked under the harsh lighting' food? :eek:

You guys need to find a decent Italian delicatessen and munch on some paninis.
Stick Man
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Its ages since I've had a meatball sub, its been mainly Italian BMTs and Cheese Steaks for me recently...
clueless101
Report 12 years ago
My fave is Italian BMT- toasted, lettuce, olives, gherkins, southwest sauce- every time. Although yday they ran out of lettuce and it was no where near the same!

I am partial to a meatball mariana too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (32)
96.97%
No (1)
3.03%

Watched Threads