Car insurance for a month?

    • Thread Starter

    I'm looking for car insurance for just a month while I'm back for christmas, but most insurers who will do just a months cover wont insure under 21's. Does anyone know of any who will?



    Most insurers should. When I need a month or so on dads Landie, I'll do it as a named driver on his policy for about £38 a month. When I was 19, a weeks insurance on a 2.5L Land Rover 110 was approximately £10 a week on a temporary basis.

    21 now, and its about £38 a month as I said.
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 28, 2012
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Should you wait six months before applying for a graduate job?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.