The Student Room Group

Is this girl too fat?

There was a debate on 4chan about this.

How the hell is this body healthy she is too fat?

I'm not saying that she is ugly. Just that she is fat. Another thing why can't fat people just not eat junk food and exercise? It isn't rocket science. Her body is horrible.

Personally, she going to look horrible in the future. She probably been blessed with good genetics now, but when she ages just going to look fat, well fatter.

P.S. Why are most people fat in the UK. People are starving to death and in our society we are just getting fatter. Makes me sick. Most people aren't trying to anything about it. Hence, fat acceptance movement. Jamie Oliver had the right idea, but most parents don't care about children health.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yup she's fat.

Neg me all you want but she IS fat.

PS look at the two guys guys in the background laughing at her.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Reply 3
I still would. :colonhash:
Reply 4
Hmmm, I dunno I'd say she was approaching. You can never really tell until you see people in person. She's very pretty though :colondollar:
Reply 5
Yes she is fat.
Imagine the force coming down your rod when she rides you cow girl style :sexface:
She's fat, too fat? Hmm in my eyes she's too fat.

She looks like she might actually be quite hot, she'd be a like a thick curvy girl. But ATM she's fat.
Reply 8
Pretty face though
Reply 9
Well, IF 4CHAN says shes fat, who are we to argue with such higher beings?!? :lolwut:
she's not actually that fat, her legs are quite disproportionate to the rest of her body... if they were a bit slimmer then she wouldn't look nearly as big
Reply 11
ewww, chunky and fat.
Reply 12
Original post by Sol1dShot
Well, IF 4CHAN says shes fat, who are we to argue with such higher beings?!? :lolwut:

You can have +1 Internets! I lol'd till I needed to pee...
Reply 13
Original post by Blackshadow
Imagine the force coming down your rod when she rides you cow girl style :sexface:

Damn...
pretty face, unhealthy weight... yeah i would say fat.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Simplicity
x

If you ain't tap that, then pass her over to someone who will... :sexface:
Reply 16
she fat.
Original post by Simplicity
There was a debate on 4chan about this.

How the hell is this body healthy she is too fat?

I'm not saying that she is ugly. Just that she is fat. Another thing why can't fat people just not eat junk food and exercise? It isn't rocket science. Her body is horrible.

Personally, she going to look horrible in the future. She probably been blessed with good genetics now, but when she ages just going to look fat, well fatter.

P.S. Why are most people fat in the UK. People are starving to death and in our society we are just getting fatter. Makes me sick. Most people aren't trying to anything about it. Hence, fat acceptance movement. Jamie Oliver had the right idea, but most parents don't care about children health.

I'd still make her wail like a banshee

and she'd be bloody grateful as well
She is fat in the sense that she is an unhealthy weight. If health wise she is actually okay, and is happy with the way she looks then fine. Her health and how she feels about herself matters more than the way she looks to us.

Personally I would say she was overweight, as I am not as big as that but considered overweight and need to lose quite a few pounds in order to be healthy.

In short yes I suppose, she is fat :/
If you cover up her lower half she looks very normal sized.

I think it's just her proportions making her look larger, her legs are much bigger than her upper half.

Latest