Turn on thread page Beta

red nose watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i have had a really bad cold for a couple of days and as a result of the rediculous amount of tissues i have gone through my nose is going red and sore, any suggestions of what i should do about it. cream i can put on etc? thanks

ReputationRep:
    hmm, vaseline?

ReputationRep:
    aww if you want to get rid of the redness and cover it up you can try foundation/concealor but if your ill it may irritate you and especially if you keep blowing your nose and it gets all smeary lol..I basically suggest you use a non-scented moisturiser to just get rid of the soreness. Everyones allowed to look a bit off when there ill hun

xx

ReputationRep:
    Gosh I can relate.

what I do is...

1) AT NIGHT put sudocream or vaseline on nose (when v.few people see you).

2) DURING DAYTIME put a little bit of concealer on nose.

Wouldnt bother with foundation as it will just come off with your tissues
    - unless you're one of them people who willing redoes makeup in the girls loos at every breaktime.

Hope you're feeling better soon x

ReputationRep:
    yep bubble fairy is right about vaseline at night - cos u can put it on quite thick and i will help your nose over night

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.