The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
MrColin
Bree is a piece of cheese! and I can tell you a nice bot of somerset Brie is much better than watching Bree trying to act....

Infact all the young actors in Neighbours are dreadful at the moment....

Young means 14-15 year olds...and Janae

I dunno, I think Janae's alright. What really bugs me is that Janae is meant to be a few years older than Rachel (not sure by how much exactly) but in the sleepover club the actresses were meant to be the same age
Reply 181
yup, and zeke and rachael were supposed to be different ages when they started, now they have suddenly become of the same age.
They can't be the same ages? They arent twins.

Maybe Zeke just got moved up a year like boyd was.
Reply 183
boyd got moved up a year? he's as dumb as a mule and twice as ugly.
Reply 184
No Boyd was always meant to be really intelligent. (Hence him passing all his doctor tests) He was moved back down a year though after he went totally off the rails with the body building and stuff
Reply 185
Hi, I am a new member, delighted to find somewhere to discuss the world of poor acting, unbelieveable storylines and characters who move to Queensland but never ever return even in the event of weddings and funerals...yet despite all its flaws, I will still watch it twice a day if given the opportunity!
~Bex~
No Boyd was always meant to be really intelligent. (Hence him passing all his doctor tests) He was moved back down a year though after he went totally off the rails with the body building and stuff

Ohhh yea I'd forgotten he had to retake.
Yea he used to get bullied for being so smart.
i think that was a very good example of neighbours completely forgetting that an earlier storyline took place. In a similar vein to the ned reading atrocity.
Reply 188
michaela_banana
i think that was a very good example of neighbours completely forgetting that an earlier storyline took place. In a similar vein to the ned reading atrocity.

Didn't ned get reading classes though?
Reply 189
god i hate ned. he always looks so gormless, either he is a really good actor and is meant to be that way, or he is a really bad one. i would imagine the latter is unfortunately veridical.
Reply 190
michaela_banana

No offence, but could you refrain from posting spoilers on this thread? Lots of people on here don't watch episodes ahead of BBC, and won't want to read about what's gonna happen.

Also, when you said 'i think that was a very good example...', what were you referring to? This is probably just me being dumb lol, so sorry
Reply 191
samg1702
Hi, I am a new member, delighted to find somewhere to discuss the world of poor acting, unbelieveable storylines and characters who move to Queensland but never ever return even in the event of weddings and funerals...yet despite all its flaws, I will still watch it twice a day if given the opportunity!

WOW a immppressive introduction!
Reply 192
Bis
god i hate ned. he always looks so gormless, either he is a really good actor and is meant to be that way, or he is a really bad one. i would imagine the latter is unfortunately veridical.

well he was on Australian Idol....
Reply 193
MrColin

that's something to be proud of :biggrin:
Reply 194
MrColin

well that does justify it. even a wild ravenous chimpanzee would be a better actor than him, and probably better looking.
NED TRIED TO SING ON AUSTRALIAN IDOL?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

First out?
Reply 196
FireDeuce
NED TRIED TO SING ON AUSTRALIAN IDOL?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

First out?

What I want to know with ned is if he cannot read how is he reading the auto-queue to deleiver his lines in the show?!?!?:biggrin:
Wtf...he actually cannot read in real life??
Reply 198
what i want to know is why hasn't someone assassinated him? and matthew werkmeister (yes, that's right, i've looked mr. zeke up, and i'm currently trying to find his address, along with an anthrax/rifle supplier).
Reply 199
Bis
what i want to know is why hasn't someone assassinated him? and matthew werkmeister (yes, that's right, i've looked mr. zeke up, and i'm currently trying to find his address, along with an anthrax/rifle supplier).

You have just been on the website and saw that it was his (matthew werkmeister) b'day this month! no research what SO ever!

Latest