Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Psh, that's debatable.

Because he is the most annoying person ever, and by far the worst actor too.

ReputationRep:
    i think i missed something...what did katya do that she was going to tell rachel and zeke?

ReputationRep:
    Something bad and degrading I would imagine. Probably prostitution/drugs/theft.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i bet it was prostitution or something like that.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    But who would possibly 'use' her? I feel sick now at the thought of it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    you never know...i think she has a nice body

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, no! Sky used to have a nice body though.

ReputationRep:
    Nah katya has an alright figure, her face is just ODD

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's all pointy and strange. Not nice.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, i can't help but feel sorry for poor Dichen Lachman <--(Katya) --strange name huh?!
    She does have quite sharpe features but i think they're the last thing she would worry about.

You should read this article about her first joining neighbours. She sure had a tough upbringing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    Aww, i can't help but feel sorry for poor Dichen Lachman <--(Katya) --strange name huh?!
    She does have quite sharpe features but i think they're the last thing she would worry about.

You should read this article about her first joining neighbours. She sure had a tough upbringing.
    You know what I dont care because she is boring and useless (although at least she speaks (unlike Zeke character who might has well have been a dumby for months!....HOwever, I have missed episodes of neighbours recently so want to know what she (kataya) did in the past? does anyone know! selling herself? then i think that is a bit totougher storyline for neighbours to bring up! although lap dancer is another posability! (no they did that with sindi) so what is so bad aboput her past?

oh and she look like a 'fox' (as in the animal) with those feactures which i believe someone brought up before!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I brought it up. She is a fox.

And she did something dodgy, so either drugs or prostitution. You know the sort.

ReputationRep:
    *revives*

ReputationRep:
    Ah, the legendary Neighbours society. How I miss thee.

ReputationRep:
    how is Neighbours these days?

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours rocks...as always

ReputationRep:
    btw Beth I bet I beat you to five shiny's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninman)
    how is Neighbours these days?
    Wonderful as per usual. Minus the horrific acting and the bloke that looks like a shark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninman)
    btw Beth I bet I beat you to five shiny's
    I'd watch it, she's a whore.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure the hot women in bikini's more than makes up for it though.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.