Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey beth, many exams left? i have 1 now, yet my whole weekend will be spent trying to remember what happens in a book i havent read since about september. its closed text too damnit! u do geography dont u?

ReputationRep:
    Yep i do geog, theve all finished though. Just have one exam left :party: chemistry synoptic on monday morn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    Yep i do geog, theve all finished though. Just have one exam left :party: chemistry synoptic on monday morn!
    is that nuffield chem?

ReputationRep:
    Nah Edexcel

ReputationRep:
    yeh my geog's finished too. what happened in today's neighbours? i went out for tea so missed it!

ReputationRep:
    I havent seen it for 2 days now! Stoopid exams :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    same here, and now its off for literally weeks! stupid damn wimbledon starting the day I finish exams

ReputationRep:
    Silly girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Silly girls.
    Silly boy

ReputationRep:
    hi the best neighbours actor is Matthew Werkmeister (Zeke)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scooby101)
    I do hope your being sarcastic....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    I do hope your being sarcastic....
    :mad: I am not being sarcastic. He is a great actor

ReputationRep:
    we have reached our 100 member to the SOC

:tsr2: :congrats: :party: :cheers: :beer: :banana:

ReputationRep:
    i have now up dated the members list on the first page the first post

ReputationRep:
    Wooo go us :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scooby101)
    Kindly die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    we have reached our 100 member to the SOC

:tsr2: :congrats: :party: :cheers: :beer: :banana:
    We rule. Well, I rule.

ReputationRep:
    ok i have some shocking news for you the bbc website on the soap will be closing down the site for good
    this is the statment that they have put up on the bbc site

"From July 2006 we're scaling back the features and updates here on the official website. Don't worry, you can still find more information about the show at www.neighbours.com. "

and the www.neighbours.com is crap it dosent tell you a thing it just tell you what happing that week in australia if you click on any of the links on the australia site it take you to the bbc site which is going to be closed for good next mounth

ReputationRep:
    Ouch.

ReputationRep:
    the bbc site is going to close/shutdown for good the site has got the most info then any other site and if you check out the www.neighbours.com is crap so what will happen when the site is shut down or reduce the was the statment is put it look like they are going to shut it down that all that information they have on the bbc site you can go back to have look at epposdes going back to Aurgust 2003, it also has info about past and current cast, interveiws whith the cast,photo gallarys,back stage

all of this will be missed

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.