Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :bawling:

but 6 is my lucky number! :p:

ReputationRep:
    well 8 is my lucky number and you don't see anyone going around with 8hearts just for me doooooo ya!!!:toung:

ReputationRep:
    true. i feel special. you never asked though!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    isn't this slightly off topic?

ReputationRep:
    well, slightly.

ReputationRep:
    Only a tad :p: Im sure theres SOME way we could relate what we are saying to neighbours!

Btw bis your sig still says that yooou win, and you don't so i think that needs to be changed

ReputationRep:
    darn, i thought i was getting away with that! happy now?

right, neighbours. hmmm. katya looks like a fox!

ReputationRep:
    muuuuuuuuch better !!

She does look like a fox but her face is looonger than a foxes. Her nose is TINY and her cheeks are rather large length ways (if you get me)

ReputationRep:
    good. surely that deserves an extra heart or two though?

i know what you mean. observe the attached photo! the similarities are scary.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    haha there really is quite a similarity!!! Ill give you two extra if yooou give me some!

ReputationRep:
    i have to add some?! hmm. but i'm a guy! maybe if you make your sig very good.

how it katya their sister when she's... uh... different?

ReputationRep:
    Just think of what their mother may have looked like to give those kids!! im off now cyaa

ReputationRep:
    i dread to think!

nighty night bethy.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yep, thye haven't even all got the same skin colour! (or is that just me who thinks that? )

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering about that, just assumed they had a different mother or the eldest was adopted? Otherwise that's some seriously lazy casting.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have any pics of Dylan - i totally love that guy he is sooo hott

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayne87)
    does anyone have any pics of Dylan - i totally love that guy he is sooo hott
    i'm sure FireDeuce has a few billion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    i'm sure FireDeuce has a few billion.
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    the hearts are still there! yay.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Sweet Adeline)
    I was wondering about that, just assumed they had a different mother or the eldest was adopted? Otherwise that's some seriously lazy casting.
    Nah, i'm sure the parents were all the same...well the way they're getting on in aussie time seems to suggest it was...unless the mum did dirty on the dad or something..

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.