Turn on thread page Beta

the NEIGHBOURS soc watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i still hade no respose from the tsr about the soc yet stil wating for news

ReputationRep:
    Im not really a fan of janaes family apart from dylan and stingrey. Havent made up my mind on the dad yet either.

ReputationRep:
    karl is the ultimate actor on neighbours.. the day he leaves will be a very very sad day indeed

ReputationRep:
    id be well gutted if he left. Me and my mated were goin to see one of his gigs a while ago just for a laugh but we ended up not going

ReputationRep:
    i just went to oz so now i'm over 3 months ahead
    now i watch it and i jsut know what's gonna happen and by the time uk is up to date i'll be leaving the country again....so damn annoying!

ReputationRep:
    Count me in! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    i still hade no respose from the tsr about the soc yet stil wating for news
    bis432 has already made the soc.....

ReputationRep:
    he got the idea from me which im not happy about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    he got the idea from me which im not happy about

yeh hes a theif! lol :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rich886)
    id be well gutted if he left. Me and my mated were goin to see one of his gigs a while ago just for a laugh but we ended up not going
    same here.. wish we had gone now it would have been immense to see the dr in action!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeh the doc rocked!

ReputationRep:
    i'm so jealous!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Got to meet him aswell hes soo nice was really friendly and gave everyone a hug. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth_geog)
    yeh hes a theif! lol :eek:
    whoa calm it, i just got it started with the picture i made and the funny description to help out. the sand dude is also a leader.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth_geog)
    Got to meet him aswell hes soo nice was really friendly and gave everyone a hug. :love:
    you met THE karl kennedy? everyone says he's a really nice bloke.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeh!

He is soooo nice! and such a cutie, he was like an old dad dancing on stage!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    whoa calm it, i just got it started with the picture i made and the funny description to help out. the sand dude is also a leader.
    Yeh don't worry i only meant it in jest hence the lol.

I would join but i don't think you're alowed to be a member of more than 6 socs. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    fafrote story line my fave is the plane crash

ReputationRep:
    i guess you can be a member of more than 6 socs woo

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving the neighbours soc, but shouldn't we merge this with the official Neighbours thread? I'm off to fill out the application form now, but I think most people will want to stay in the entertainment section...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.