Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simulatio)
    * Awh bugger. The girl (who used to be with Karl and is now with Paul) threatened Pauls Ex-wife, stating her claim on Paul.
    means Izzy. I bet Connors probably been killed by Cam/ Rob (which ever- i get confused!)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i believe connor was murdered too.

Spoiler:
    Show
    mishka vanishes at the end of this week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz23)
    means Izzy. I bet Connors probably been killed by Cam/ Rob (which ever- i get confused!)
    Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    You missed out
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Mishka’s dreams come true when she meets Shane Warne!

too. :P x
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    then she disappears what coincidence!

ReputationRep:
    I thought todays episode was sooo good!
    Mishka is just hilarious and it was funny they got Shane Warne on there for her!
    I'm also loving the rob/cam scenario and susan/karl thing and bree/zeke weirdos dressing up (even though Zeke is the worst thing on telly, ever, its still funny to laugh AT him ;-))

ReputationRep:
    What happened todya? I missed it. Stupid brothers birthday.

:P
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    harold got a visit from immigration looking for mishka. susan wants to make her relationship public...for thesake of zeke and racheal...bree told susan she saw them together and stopped zeke from seeing and warned susan that zeke won't accept the relationship..noone can replace his dad and all that. Justine gets rid of karl from the band, ned doesn't like that and they have a bit of a arguement about it. shane warne comes to the scarlet bar, and mishka gets to meet him.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Lou and mishka try to make a run for it but decide to go back and face the music. immigration came and took mishka....however they are not reall officers, lou found that out by phoning the russian embassy and they didn't know her. Janelle was ignoring elle. Saying things like 'sky would like this' and on the cuppa dillon made and said was perfect janelle said was too watery!

Boyd and janae and charlie, stepjh and max had lunch/dinner in the bar. Boyd had a go at his dad 'what are you thinking about blah blah' and max replied i was actually thinking how lucky charlie is to have a great sister in law.

Rachael and stingray are still sneaking behind susan's back..tyhink there is 2 days left of the ban they have. Rachaelo gets annoyed when she sees stingray and sky together and asks stingray if the girl he was with that one time ages ago was sky.

Sky asks dillon and elle to come to her first ultra sound in 2 weeks, elle says yes but dillon seems reluctant. Janelle says she will come. Janelle gave sky tips on morning sickness.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oooh, monday tomorrow! yay!!! I hate the weekends! (please can we have a neighbours omnibus on sundays! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    oooh, monday tomorrow! yay!!! I hate the weekends! (please can we have a neighbours omnibus on sundays! )
    oh my god.
    bbc should so do that.
    i hate sundays so an neighbours omnibus on a sunday would be awesome.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    they've already said they show it twice a day as it is and they haven't got room for more neighbours...no fair!!!

ReputationRep:
    booo
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i know...i believe i signed a online petition for it ages ago!

ReputationRep:
    oh ok cool
    what about us people who go uni or work who might not get a chance to watch it at 1:30 or at 5:30
    i know if i miss the train i dont get home in time to watch it
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i can't watch it on tuesdays cos my lecture doesn't finish till 6.15! anyway i'm off to the gym now, catch ya later!

ReputationRep:
    aww okie dokey.
    take care
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    awww...you've gone now!

ReputationRep:
    haha i havnt gone.
    im always here as i have nothing else to do haha
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i have work to do so i must go

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.