Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Max is such an idiot, doesn't even believe the possibility that Janae is kidding. :rolleyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i ahven't managed to see neighbours most of this week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    i ahven't managed to see neighbours most of this week!
    me too
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    seen it today though...in spoilers for those who aint seen it
    Spoiler:
    Show

robert kidnaps katya, ties her up in this caravan, says he loves her and stuff, katya's agreeeing trying to soften rob so she can escape. SHe got rob to buy a paper cos shge knew there was a story about paul and gail getting married, and convinces rob to go backto finish things off.

Rachel comes home till katya is found.

Boyd and janae spot rob on their webcam and call toadie, sparking off increased cops and what not on ramsay street, Boyd takes janae to a hotel...too proud to accept help from max.

Steph does a photo shoot for the baby belt thing, organised by max to help increase her confidence!

(some of this is in the wrong order, but never mind....)

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

robert kidnaps katya, ties her up in this caravan, says he loves her and stuff, katya's agreeeing trying to soften rob so she can escape. SHe got rob to buy a paper cos shge knew there was a story about paul and gail getting married, and convinces rob to go backto finish things off.

Boyd and janae spot rob on their webcam and call toadie, sparking off increased cops and what not on ramsay street, Boyd takes janae to a hotel...too proud to accept help from max.

Steph does a photo shoot for the baby belt thing, organised by max to help increase her confidence!

Thanks.

Even though it's about two hours away I can't resist looking at the spoilers!

ReputationRep:
    i think katya is dumb.
    you could hear it was cameron/robert even before you saw his face

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Thank you, I missed it today too
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Sheen)
    i think katya is dumb.
    i totally agree, i would have jumped the car sooner!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    i think katya is dumb.
    I know! I thought the exact same thing.

I also thought her acting was terrible, you could tell it was all fake and that she was just lying to him about everything. How does she eventually get away? Or doesn't she?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LVP)

I also thought her acting was terrible, you could tell it was all fake and that she was just lying to him about everything. How does she eventually get away? Or doesn't she?
    yeah! how could he not tell she didnt mean anything she was saying.
    god some of the people in neighbours are dumb :rolleyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by LVP)

Spoiler:
    Show
    she gets away, can't remember how, she manages to break free.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    hmmmmm....
    should i be saying all of them are dumb?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think any of them aren't?
    haha well now i think about it, i guess they all are.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    surely they can't all be 'that' dumb???

ReputationRep:
    What happened today?
    It's Saturday today, not on until Monday.

Have you heard of http://www.neighboursfans.com ?

It has episode summaries for like, EVERY one ever made. Maybe missing a few. But it's a lot more detailed than this thread and you don't have to wait for a reply you can just read. :p:

ReputationRep:
    todays saturday so nothing happened :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    i think katya is dumb.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    have people checked out the new neighbours website- www.neighbours.com its just been updated now so you can check out the episodes and characters profiles, news etc cos before, all you could do was check out the episode guide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz23)
    have people checked out the new neighbours website- www.neighbours.com its just been updated now so you can check out the episodes and characters profiles, news etc cos before, all you could do was check out the episode guide.
    I decided, out of boredom, to go on it yesterday and to my surprise it had changed. There is a nice wallpaper of Carmella on there too. Not as a nun. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Carmella - Nun or not, i so would.. She is beautifal.. Anyway dragging mind out of the gutter..

The site looks good..

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.