The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Woah.

I am shocked that Katya is fine about Karl and Susan, if anything I expected her to be the one to be the most upset/angry.

Spoiler

Well susan has been there for Katya, and been alot like a mother to her, and when she arrived on the street, she never knew the situation between Karl & Susan.. :smile:

Zeke and Rachael on the othert hand, they are mad, and moving to Sydney? Nah.. i doubt it.
no they don't leave...susan wouldn't allow it, they are still underage are they not?
wesetters
And today...

Why don't you just go on the website I posted?

Save peopl typing out a summary every day. :confused:

no they don't leave...susan wouldn't allow it, they are still underage are they not?

I know that they don't leave, because of what is happening in Oz at the moment. They are both under 16, but isn't Katya their legal guardian? So they would need her permission.
because we get more posts for writing it out :wink:
exactly...i won't get to see it till tea-time today, but i believe i've seen the episode before.

Spoiler

Reply 5506
~Kirsty~
exactly...i won't get to see it till tea-time today, but i believe i've seen the episode before.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 5508
~Kirsty~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 5510
~Kirsty~

Spoiler

Spoiler

~Kirsty~

Spoiler

Something about cliffhangers, our Friday episodes are not always the same as the Friday episodes in Oz, when we have Bank holiday and Neighbours isn't on, Monday's Oz is on Tuesday so the whole cycle is messed up.

Bit of useless info. :p:
wesetters
And it stops the society dying off completely.

I doubt the thread would not get any posts without people giving you a daily summary. :p:
wesetters
Yeah, your double posts would stop that happening.

:rolleyes:

Because I'm the only forum member to do that...
Something about cliffhangers, our Friday episodes are not always the same as the Friday episodes in Oz, when we have Bank holiday and Neighbours isn't on, Monday's Oz is on Tuesday so the whole cycle is messed up.

Bit of useless info. :p:

yeah i know...but i wanted mondays episode today :wink:
summary as i remember it... long time since 6 o'clock!

sky is admitted to hospital and has a scan and check up. Karl says the baby's fine doesn't look too sure though. He says the baby's small for its age and its 4/5 weeks not 8/9.. i think. Maybe they will get a paediatrician to look? (i knwo i spelt that wrong)

Stingray find s out about the money from his dad that bree's hiding (bree gave the money to sky in the form of a gift voucher for a mothercare type of shop). Janelle finds the envelope from the money, bree lies and points out its from eyars ago, which isn't true. Janelle believes her.

Toadie and lou join forces to try and win the tv pic competition where the best pic of someone dancing with toadie wins $1000. In the end they get a pic of harold in a salvation army uniform and his tuba and toadie! All carmella's idea.

Bree buys a present for sky and pretends its from Dillon. Dillon fights with stingray because dillon thinks stingray is getting in the way.

(may have missed things out)
wesetters
Thanks for the rep, Kirsty!

well deserved! :biggrin: :frown: its the weekend! :frown:
shall i remind you now! :wink:
another 5 i guess...arrgghh!
haha, bet the mods love you! :wink:

Latest