Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have a site that you can download neighbours epidsodes from? I can't watch it every day and I missed it all last week:O:O.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i just type neighbours episodes into google

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    eeeek im sorry I would if I knew how
    [ SPOILER ] (insert spoiler here :p:) [ / SPOILER ] now you have no excuse :p: x
    (without gaps btw lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    i feel sorry for her too. that paul is so evil arghhh :mad:
    I can't believe he kissed her lol, i was drinking coffee and i actually spat it out lol (nasty mess down me top :rolleyes:) v shocked lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyEnglish)
    I can't believe he kissed her lol, i was drinking coffee and i actually spat it out lol (nasty mess down me top :rolleyes:) v shocked lol x
    :rofl:

I read practically every spoiler I can, meaning that nothing on the show shocks me anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)

I read practically every spoiler I can, meaning that nothing on the show shocks me anymore.
    Same here, but they do shock me still, as i usually forget what happens after a few hours after i read the spoilers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)

uuuum lol, naughty! :p: i read some spoilers but v happy i didnt read about paul and lyn lol, priceless x

ReputationRep:
    Good on Izzy, her and Karl did have sex didn't they? I thought that she asked Karl if he did used to love her to help make her decision whether she would tell the truth or not, because he told he that he did love her but had he told her he had never loved her, do you think she would have told Susan what went on?

It was a bit of a ******* the way Rachel and Zeke approve the night after Karl makes the biggest mistake of his life, I hope they get back together soon though! Rachel has got one of them faces that you look at and want someone to slap her.

ReputationRep:
    Woop Izzy She can be nice sometimes :p: Feel sorry for her tho because she seemed so happy when carl said he wanted her back I think she deserves some lovin :p:
    I thought if carl said he loved her she would think they had a chance so she would have said yes they did sleep together, but i suppose since he said how much he wanted susan she saw reason :p: I think she may have told susan what they did out of spite for carl for saying he never loved her.
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :p:
    Why is rachel having a 'break' from stingray, he hasn't done anything :confused: :rofl: zekes shaving rash :p:
    :puke: Harold's in growing hair lol. Jenae was funny :p:
    I do want to slap Rachel a lot though, she's being really up herself and meeeeh lol, woop neightbours x

ReputationRep:
    haha. Zeke is an idiot. :rofl:

Just seen Stu, Izzy, Susan & Karl on the NTA, unfortunately they didn't win but I don't know who else from the cast was there.

ReputationRep:
    :motz:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ~Kirsty~ again.

Oh well, next time then.

Thanks again for you know what. Brilliant idea!

ReputationRep:
    I'll have the rep if you want to 'spread some around?'

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to earn it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    You'll have to earn it. :p:
    By doing what? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    By... :ninja: :p:

Check your user CP.

ReputationRep:
    haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    Check your user CP.
    I am about 300 away from my next gem. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    my ones closer to xmas

ReputationRep:
    Ayeeee. Ah darn, don't quote me. Quick, edit your post. I'm gonna edit mine.

:cool: Hopes to give you your 3rd shiny gem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    my ones closer to xmas
    Tis is! though I dunno the exact date for your bday.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.