Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

serves her right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)
    you misread it :p:

i was asking WHEN he finds out, if he does.
    ohh

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

serves her right
    Do I hear karma?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    paul and elle were looking through a medical book and picked out an illness, but I can't remember what it is. Is it meant to be life threatening? :confused:
    i read in a soap magazine it was a life threatening illness.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully she will get ill for real (not in real life, just in Neighbours) so she can learn not to tempt fate.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully she will get ill for real (not in real life, just in Neighbours) so she can learn not to tempt fate.
    Yeah! and leave sky :love: dylan aloooone with their *cough* baby :p: x

ReputationRep:
    Paul was a ******* to Izzy today. :p:

Max and Katya going away for the weekend.

Izzy. Feel sorry for her.

ReputationRep:
    Dylan only found out elle was lying in australia a few weeks ago so im guessing we have another month or two of this saga going on.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    darn... (remember spoilers for that info though!)
    ok even rob thinks elle is sick and wants to tell their mother.

Steph orders paul away from oscar's party, causing everyone else except susan and karl to leave as well. But paul has a trick up his sleeve (not to rob's liking who says he should be splashing out on his own kids) and hires donkey rides for the kids of oscar's aprty on ramsay street.

Izzy ahs told lynne that paul killed gus, lynne has asked paul hes avoided the question, paul ahs warned izzy not to spill anymore secrets or she could end up like gus..

Katya wants max to come with ehr on a weekend retreat for the tibetian language thingy, max shows steph, and says hes not sure if he could afford to give up the time to go, but steph encourages him to go, for katya's sake.

having a memory block and can't think of what else that happened...

ReputationRep:
    i have just updated the members list the first post page 1 we have

152 members in the soc

we need more members

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_Rose)
    Dylan only found out elle was lying in australia a few weeks ago so im guessing we have another month or two of this saga going on.
    :rolleyes:

What was his reaction like etc?

Remember to use spoiler tags this time.

ReputationRep:
    ooo yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    i have just updated the members list the first post page 1 we have

152 members in the soc

we need more members
    I would become one, but not sure how to get out of the ones im in :p: x

Edit: Hey i am in it! lol, woops still would like to know how to get out of like the big brother society though :p: x

ReputationRep:
    Wooooop, ty haha gone from 7 to 2 :p: x
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i'm already a member!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyEnglish)
    Wooooop, ty haha gone from 7 to 2 :p: x
    join DM!

ReputationRep:
    Wahay, I'm now a member
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    karl stayed over *wink wink*. They seem to follow each other into the bedroom anyway. Karl was lookign for glasses later for a drink, susan has moved them cos zeke couldn't reach them, karl told susan about a dream with izzy in it, hes getting paranoid something more than innocence happened the night when izzy gave him his sleeping meds.

Lou flirts with janelle, and confides in harold that mishka doesn't love him but she loves her husband.

Janelle washes her car with a short skirt on and lou watches her from the window.

Janelle after persuasion from bree let anne, racheal and zeke stay over, janelle is suspicious about anne, especially when she hears a recorded message on annes dictaphone at the end-something about finding more about the timmin's before letting them know the truth.

ReputationRep:
    Karl trying to save on the electricity bill by turning the lights off when him and Susan went into the bedroom. :rofl:

Is Anne really blind or what? She was looking at Janelle and Zeke in a way that would suggest she isn't blind, she has also got a little plan I think as well the way she smiled at Zeke in an evil way, rather like she is going to 'take' him away from Bree?

How many DVD's did Susan have? :eek3: Looked like hundreds...

ReputationRep:
    Karl trying to save on the electricity bill by turning the lights off when him and Susan went into the bedroom. :rofl:

Is Anne really blind or what? She was looking at Janelle and Zeke in a way that would suggest she isn't blind, she has also got a little plan I think as well the way she smiled at Zeke in an evil way, rather like she is going to 'take' him away from Bree?

How many DVD's did Susan have? :eek3: Looked like hundreds...
    I have a theory that she actually isn't blind, but is just malnipulative. She hasn't introduced anybody to her family, she's only mentioned it.

It'll be thingy (Brees mum) swooping in and be all "I told you so" for having her suspicions.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.