The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anna is Janelle's lost daughter - according to my list of neighbour's theories :p: x
^ Yep, that is true.

Spoiler

Spoiler

LadyEnglish
Anna is Janelle's lost daughter - according to my list of neighbour's theories :p: x

didn't i say that a few pages back, when anne first appeared...lol! Its my theory too! :smile:
Simulatio
I have a theory that she actually isn't blind, but is just malnipulative. She hasn't introduced anybody to her family, she's only mentioned it.

It'll be thingy (Brees mum) swooping in and be all "I told you so" for having her suspicions.

i don't think shes blind either.. :biggrin:
LadyEnglish

*blinks*
Well, there you go.
~Kirsty~
didn't i say that a few pages back, when anne first appeared...lol! Its my theory too! :smile:

We're cool :biggrin: :cool: lol x
What's happening with Max and Katya at the moment?
How did they get so close in the first place?

x
Max ran her over, and then when she was in hospital she got a 'fear' of men, all men except Max. They got talking about how Katya used to learn Tibetan and that she would like to do it again, Max offered to go with her IIRC and their 'friend'ship has grown since then. :smile:
Simulatio
What's happening with Max and Katya at the moment?
How did they get so close in the first place?

x

He ran her over :p: x
Lou and janelle...uuuughhhh!
Janelle carries on listening to Anne's dictaphone, Bree kicks off but later on has a listen herself only for Anne to walk in. She asked who had the recorder and then stormed off and nearly got ran over by Harold, Zeke saved her. In Harold's house Anne explained that it's a diary and Bree fell for it.

Janelle told Lou she had a bad back, so he did all of her housework and she invited herself to dinner with him, taking Bree, Zeke, Rachel and Stingray with her and making them order the most expensive thing on the menu, or SOME of the most expensive things.

Max and Katya turned up at what they thought was the Tibetin Language Class but it was some sort of meditation thing, Max was thinking about winning something at football I think and Katya was thinking about her and Max kissing, this was during the meditation and they agreed that they should keep it to themselves what they thought.

Harold takes Anne home, and Bree, Zeke and Rachel go in the car with them. They say goodbye to Anne and drive off, although when Anne arrives at her front door an old woman answers and it turns out it's not her home, she just wants to use the phone and she lives ages away, so she didn't want Bree to know where she lived.

Seeing as how you are missing Neighbours, here you go. :cool:

Clicky

No problem. :biggrin:

I hope Bree hurries up and finds out who Anne actually is, although it'll probably be dragged out for as long as possible.
that would make it home and away style and neighbours is much better than that!
~Kirsty~
that would make it home and away style and neighbours is much better than that!

Let's hope you're right. :wink:
i hope so.. :biggrin: like home and away had people missing in the bush for 3 weeks or something, without food or water!
~Kirsty~
i hope so.. :biggrin: like home and away had people missing in the bush for 3 weeks or something, without food or water!

Yep. :rolleyes:

They come home this week though, finally! It's been dragged out too much though and at least one of them would have died had this of been real life.
i know...i watch it on five life.... :wink:
Much as I love Home and Away, let's talk about Neighbours in the Neighbours Soc.! since it is so obviously superior to all the other soaps on telly :wink: lol x
ok, ok, ok! :biggrin:

Latest