Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lyn talking "dirty" is something I never want to watch again. She's all old and gross, why would Paul sleep with her when he's got the nun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by person 34)
    how am I insulting myself??? My point was they don't do camilla (carmella, what's the spelling?) up as a nun very accuratley!! i love neighbours way too much for noticning these small, insignificant details.
    (Saying you have a big fat arse :p:) x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyEnglish)
    (Saying you have a big fat arse :p:) x
    hmmm that's true I suppose, - although I saw it more as a figure of speech. lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lol true, im more accustomed to just saying 'my arse' but i like your take on it :p: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    What happened in today's episode?
    Just like the X-Files, the truth is out there; Susan and Karl both discover that delirious Karl unwittingly slept with Izzy. Karl fears his resumed relationship with Susan is finished for good but, after a night of soul-searching, Susan realises Karl is a changed man, a man she can trust.

After a ghastly faux pas leads to Ned and Toadie finding out about Elle’s apparent illness, the boys throw a party ostensibly celebrating Ned’s first year on the street, but really to cheer up Elle. With her sham proving ever harder to maintain, Elle faces karmic payback when Cam and Sky unwittingly force her to take her medication.

With Dylan out of town on a ‘food seminar’, Stingray supports Sky (and gets more film footage) as she finds out the test results. Much to Sky’s happiness, the tests are clear, but Sky’s conscience continues to torture her as she battles with her guilt over the baby’s true paternity.

Steph’s good mood after making peace with Max is ruined when she stumbles upon Lyn and Paul kissing. Steph confronts Paul at Elle’s party, warning him to respect her mother or there’ll be trouble. Steph later apologises to Izzy for not believing her claims. Izzy returns the gesture by advising Steph to keep an eye on Katya; she’s out to steal Steph’s husband!

x
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i wonder what type of pills they are that elle is taking.... paul didn't seem to know what the side effects would be if she took them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    i wonder what type of pills they are that elle is taking.... paul didn't seem to know what the side effects would be if she took them.
    Chemo me thinks...maybe :confused: lol x
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i don't think so, they aresomething paul had to be able to get hold of, or maybe something he used to take, since the illnes is a big joke.

Spoiler:
    Show
    hopefully we'll find out later...when something happens to elle as a result of taking the pills.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    its only just finished!!!

Spoiler:
    Show

elle goes to hospital with paul to have her stomach pumped and returns to the party later looking a bit 'off'. Cam is concerned but paul tells him to back away, and give elle space.

Stingray gets drunk asnd tries some stunts...back flips, but crashes into the wall damaging it. Racheal isn'ty at the part so bree, nanne and zeke go and try to persuade her to go, whilst bree is helping racheal get ready, anne talks to zeke, making him feel insecure (hes not sure if bree loves him, but he loves her, anne says that bree would tell her is she loved him, and she hadn't said anything). Bree drags racheal over to toadie's but they see stingray and this other girl together, tacheal runs off, but it turns out stungray was tyring to get rid of her, as stingray says to the girl i have my mind on someone else, to which the girl says i don't care, but stiungray says it bothers him. Later zeke gives stignray a punch down below tellign him to stop hurting his sister.

Carmella tries to talk paul out of their evening together, and gives him plenty of chances to reflect on his sin and shame, but eh refuses to give in, ont he night carmella turns up, paul says he has a spa and things, then carmella drops her surprise, she is joined by 2 other sisters. Then carmella says she has something under her abott for her, and pulls out the sound of music dvd. Paul is gobsmacked-carmella points out he neveer said alone.

Janelle keeps taking advatage of lou, she gets her to do a barbeque for her and the kids, later bree says she should go tell lou she doesn't love him, janelle goes over, and tells him they can only be friends, but then they find out lou has what he thinks is sunburn, janelle goes to moisturise it, but finds a tattoo on the back of his neck, a heart with the name Mishka on it. Lou is shocked...he didn't know it was there!

ReputationRep:
    what happened to miska. where has she gone and is she coming back? cos of uni i dont get to watch it much anymore so i didnt see what happened
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    shes in russia, lou went over there for about a week to find her buuuutt

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lou can't remember what happened during that week...

so now he claims mishka has gone back to her husband, and she loves her husband not him.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    shes in russia, lou went over there for about a week to find her buuuutt

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lou can't remember what happened during that week...

so now he claims mishka has gone back to her husband, and she loves her husband not him.
    oh my god thats crazy.
    ohh is that why he doesnt remember that tattoo hes got?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :rolleyes: thats my spoiler for the day...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

@ Carmella. As if those other two nuns are going to go in the spa! Elle is an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here watch Hollyoaks?

JP - Sky's teacher - was in it last night!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched it yet, so Kirsty will probably beat me to it with the summary. :p: I watch the 5.35 one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)
    Does anyone here watch Hollyoaks?

JP - Sky's teacher - was in it last night!
    i do sometimes but i didn't watch it last night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    Hehe, I thought the second one had been shown already

Not a lot happened today, it was mainly focused around the Timminses. Janae and Boyd came round with the photo for Janelle, she put it up on the wall but Janae was asking Janelle why she doesn't keep in touch with Nan and Pop as they are family, and Janelle says that Kim's family are dead to her, Janae says pop is ill and Janelle wonders how she knows this, it then comes out about the money and Janelle takes down the photo and says that when Loris gives money there is always a catch. Boyd and Janae also got caught kissing, Boyd is hoping it'll get Janae sacked so she will go back to school, but one of the nurses says Karl is old fashioned for thinking she would get sacked and that they are the talk of the staff room. (Boyd and Janae.)

Susan asked the kids if Karl could move in, they said they were OK with it as long as Karl doesn't discipline, and that has to be left to Susan, for whatever reason the dog Audrey has turned against him, and he thinks it's because of Rachel and Zeke, Karl caught Bree, Anne, Zeke and Rachel messing around with his recording equipment and told Susan that because he can't tell them off that she should tell them to leave it alone in future, as it's very expensive and means a lot to him. He also has a little moan about leaving the milk out, little things like that.

It finally came out about the letters from Zeke to Bree and Bree to Zeke that it was Anne that sent them, neither of them were happy and Bree kicked Anne out, how can she write letters? She had also brought round a CD that she burnt for Bree, how did she do this? She also miracuosly (sp?) found Janelle at work, after screaming her name outside Lassiters'. Anne said that Bree hates her and so does Janelle, but Janelle said that she didn't and that she is welcome at their home 24/7, anyone else see her coming and saying she has been kicked out of her home or something?

Lou has got a tatoo, but he doesn't know how he got it. It says 'Mishka' in a love heart, but he wouldn't believe he had got it and thought Sky and Janelle were playing him for a fool, until he looked in the bathroom mirror, Sky tried to get in touch with Mishka but the phone number Lou had had been disconnected. Karl came round to talk to Lou, and it turns out he had forgotten a whole week because he thought he had stayed in Russia for only one week, when it was two. Karl did a simple 10 second memory test but Lou worked out what he was up to, and asked if he thought it was Alzheimers. Sky and Karl both looked worried, and he said he wont know until he has done some more tests.

ReputationRep:
    The blind girl is soo cool...

Bless her... :hugs:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.