Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    remember these are spoilers to UK viewers! use spoiler tags when talking about auzzie storylines...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    neighbours.com say this: Guy holds Steph, Toadie, Katya, Zeke and Charlie hostage, demanding that Katya give up the money from her car thefts. Seeing as there really is no more money, a tense siege begins. Zeke proves an unlikely hero, lashing out at Guy and distracting him long enough for Toadie to take over and wrestle Guy to the ground. The others flee to safety. Toadie thinks he has knocked Guy unconscious but just as he exits the house a shot rings out through the window. Has Guy killed Toadie?

Rosie decides Frazer is The One but when things get steamy Frazer's conscience kicks in and he pulls away. Rosie is hurt and confused, unaware that Frazer is being honourable. He loves her too much to be with her under false pretences and he still hasn't told her about his family connection. Humiliated Rosie is left ripe for the picking when Paul pays a visit to apologise for his behaviour in the cellar. She tells him about her plan to become experienced by Christmas and Paul gallantly offers to rise to the challenge. Will Rosie meet her deadline with the wrong man?

Carmella gives Will an opportunity to open up about his family but once again he assures her that he has nothing to hide. Very much in love, the couple consummate their relationship. Carmella has no doubts that choosing Will over the convent was the right move. But would she feel the same way if she knew that Will is lying about his past?

Paul realised a while ago that Will was actually the hugely wealthy heir to the Barnes dynasty but intriguing new information surfaces. Will is Lassiter's mysterious Mr.2%! Paul promises to keep Will's true identity a secret on the condition that Will votes against the Timmins family at board meetings. Once again, Paul has control of the company.

I hate these type things, becuase although it's interesting, I only recognise about half the characters. I feel as if I'm missing out on half the story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    remember these are spoilers to UK viewers! use spoiler tags when talking about auzzie storylines...
    Opps, sorry I was talking in general terms so didn't spoil anything will make sure when I next discuss Aussie episodes that I put spoilers around them just in case.

(Original post by Simulatio)
    I hate these type things, becuase although it's interesting, I only recognise about half the characters. I feel as if I'm missing out on half the story.
    I guess it is only because the UK is pretty far behind Australia. It will all make sense once all these new characters appear on UK screens.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i know all the new characters...hehe! i love spoiling myself

ReputationRep:
    I quite like the new characters, fresh blood and new storylines and all that.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: new characters?! bout time lol

ReputationRep:
    Arrrrgghhh!!! I HATE Elle!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyEnglish)
    :eek: new characters?! bout time lol
    Spoiler:
    Show

The four new characters are:
    Will Griggs
    Frazer Yeats
    Rosetta Cammeniti
    Pepper Steiger

In their first episode they all accept positions to move in the shared house at number 30, but they are not all who they appear.

I quite like the new characters certainly bring some new and interesting storylines.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i can't wait!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    didn't see yesterdays but this is what happened according to neighbours.com:

Max and Steph appear to be getting back on track. However, everything goes wrong when Steph goes back to work and Max looks after the baby. Charlie disappears, only to be found later exactly where Max left him. His concerned family start to question Max's fragile state of mind, worried that he is suffering from post-traumatic stress. Only vengeful Elle holds the key; she was the one who deviously orchestrated everything.

Stingray falls from the Kennedy roof after Rachel's plan to alert him to the idiocy of drinking goes badly wrong. Hospitalised for a groin injury and scared of losing Rachel, Stingray promises her he won't touch another drop. Susan warns him that his promises are meaningless: it's time to do something about his problem. Stingray believes his day can't get any worse until he receives chilling news from Karl. His injury may be a lot more serious than he thinks.

Susan's delighted to have Karl back home (unlike Audrey) until she notices some disconcerting changes. As she tries to include him in decisions regarding the kids, Karl becomes more distant and detached.

Lyn encourages Paul to continue his attempts at domesticity, believing it will benefit his family to learn that not all problems can be solved by throwing money at them. She convinces Paul to cut off their endless credit supply, much to Elle's disgust.

i was only watching today's on and off, i'm not too sure what was going on:

Spoiler:
    Show
    elle is playing getting back at max over cam, she steals charlie, but when max realises and panics, puts him back, in the cot, to which max has to say he wasn't there. Elle encourages boyd to go home to see max and steph to sort things out, but while hes gone elle puts in a massive order, max tells steph its for a mexican night, but later he tells boyd elle put in the order, and he believes elle stole charllie. janae starts a mechanic apprenticeship badly, her supervisor doesn't think its what she wants to do. Boyd assumes toadie is getting too close to steph, and asks him abbout it, not satissfied he then asks janae,a dn toadie overhears. Steoh tries to encourage max to get help, psychiatric, although max doesn't think he needs it (and he doesn't!!!)

ReputationRep:
    :eek: tut tut to elle!!

ReputationRep:
    Elles a silly cow, she needs to be pushed off a bridge or something.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    she takes after her dad too much

ReputationRep:
    Elle Has A Spoil Attitude
    Lyn Wiv Paul Is Such A Stupid Relationship!

ReputationRep:
    Well she is a Robertson

Spoiler:
    Show
    Well their 'relationship' doesn't last much into the honeymoon actually, less then a few hours after they are married they agree to get an annulled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Spoiler:
    Show

The four new characters are:
    Will Griggs
    Frazer Yeats
    Rosetta Cammeniti
    Pepper Steiger

In their first episode they all accept positions to move in the shared house at number 30, but they are not all who they appear.

I quite like the new characters certainly bring some new and interesting storylines.
    Ty

Hmm all seems rather interesting...

I really want people to figure out what elle is doing and shift her off back to where she came from :rolleyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    shes a 'robinson' not robertson!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    you never stop do you?

Spoiler:
    Show

Ned persuades carmella to leave the convent. Paul thinks about selling off 40% of lassiters.

Max accusses elle of playing with his mind to paul, paul starts fight harold breaks it up. Max asks toadie for a PI (toadie probably thinks its to investigate him!). Max breaks down on a bench in the park, thinking about the accident, boyd sees him, and thinks hes lost it.

Ned asks carmella to leave the house, because he can't stop thinking about her, it becomes clear she feels the same and they kiss. Carmella struggles to get in touch with her cousin, and for carmella to return to the convent she wants to settle the past.

Toadie says he will leave for syndney, possibly to escape the him and steph scenario?

susan hires a psychologist for audrey and karl to bond. Karl doesn't think much of it the psychologist has him on all fours, and saying he loves susan in audreys presence. Karl thinks hes having to pay so won't make another appointment, but susan says she'll pay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simulatio)
    Elles a silly cow, she needs to be pushed off a bridge or something.
    :hmmm: Never:hmpf: !!! I love :hubba: Elle:love: Only reason neighbours is worth watching ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pocoyo)
    :hmmm: Never:hmpf: !!! I love :hubba: Elle:love: Only reason neighbours is worth watching ;yes;
    She is great..

elle looks like Nicole Kidman.. :love:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.