Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yeah I watched it. Twas pretty good. Bout time Sky came clean though, that storyline has been draw out for ages.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Bis)
    Just when max hires a private investigator and so on and so forth. What happens in the months to come? I'm out of touch.
    i've not really heard anything, i believe eventually max goes away, it seems like max gets diagnosed because hes getting all the illusions, so i don;t think anything really happens with the PI situation.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by stary.eyes)
    anyone see todays eposiode
    sob sob
    it was pretty emotional one for neighbours
    Sky is going to tell Dyn the baby's father is Stinger OMGosh lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hehe, yep but is stingray the father? der der derrrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hehe, yep but is stingray the father? der der derrrrrrrrrrr
    Spoiler:
    Show
    After watching it today, i really hate the fact that it is Dylans baby!! All this hurt and pain, all because Karl got it wrong! (Again!!)

Think Sky was right, he put more pressure (and Susan) on her, still obviously shouldn't lie but it was Sky's decision not to tell, Karl got all mardy - basically told Susan (hasn't he done that loads?) which would of added more guilt to her conscience!

Oh well, does the baby get born soon anyone know?!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    he didn't actually tell susan she guessed from Karl's reaction.
    Can't remember when baby is born, must be soon though!

ReputationRep:
    Today's ep was so good! Watched it both times lol, Neighbours has been really good lately with the Sky/Dylan/Stingray stuff. It's so annoying though! Why couldn't Sky just wait til the baby was born then have a paternity test done?! It would avoid all this nastiness! She's ruined the lives of Dylan, Stingray, Rachel - she should have just kept quiet!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I missed the episode today...shopping at lunchtime, eating dinner when it was on later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    he didn't actually tell susan she guessed from Karl's reaction.
    Can't remember when baby is born, must be soon though!
    lol yeah, that's why i put basicially! Oh i hope it's soon! They look quite interesting the episodes around it

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think the baby is born the last week of January! I'm not sure but it's definitely before the end of the month! On YouTube they have a vid of Dylan with the baby and it's sooo cute!

ReputationRep:
    omgosh kerry going to take sky baby aww
    wot a coincidence tht they are in the same room haa
    a mental patient who just lost her baby and a pregnant sky:confused:
    oh and her daughter is at home with her husband, wonder why they never visit?

haha great story line
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    don't forget the spoiler tags!!!! this isn't a spoiler thread.

ReputationRep:
    I thought Dylan was going to kill Scotty, but i never saw it yesterday, so he might have?

Good story lines at the moment.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    poor stingray
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    so soon, you don't seem to have been home long. Safe journey back.

ReputationRep:
    A coach to Paris? That could be interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    Yep, did it in august too. A short journey time this time - only about 9 hours or so.
    Wow, 9 hours on a coach, i'd go mad, have a good trip back

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you seen Alan Flecter (Karl) on Soapstar Superstar yet??
    Really good actually!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stary.eyes)
    omgosh kerry going to take sky baby aww
    Funny mix up...Kerry is the baby. I think you mean Tereasa, she's the evil one.

In the Sunday Telegraph it said that Sky may be leaving neighbours. She's probably going to go to the UK (London) to promote her album 'Tightrope' after her new single is released here.

Ack, why bother i say. :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    sky has being confirmed has leaving the show. Not many of the recent neighbours singers have made it big over here, delta goodrem for example has seemingly disappeared from the limelight for ages.

ReputationRep:
    After hearing her first single, we can safely say she's a much better actress than singer lol! Her song's pretty pants but it's catchy, but she's got a really weak voice. Why do all Neighbours actresses leave to become singers?! There's only really Delta Goodrem who was actually a musician, they should stick to their day job!

I heard Alan Fletcher singing 'Faith' on Soapstar Superstar and was shocked by how bad he was! He has a band himself and everything doesn't he?!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.