Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i won't always see it at lunch time for much longer, definately not on friday, cos thats when i'm travelling back to uni.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    unfortunately a girl has to go back to uni at some point

ReputationRep:
    Wow, Pepper, what a great name and character :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Who's Pepper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    Who's Pepper?
    New character who has just moved into Ned's house, as a lodger, with her 'boyfriend'.

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    her supposed boyfriend anyway....all those new lodgers seem fishy to me!

ReputationRep:
    I want Lance back!!!

Anyway... Pepper seemed annoying, Fazer seemed odd, i like Will (ahem) and Rosetta seems like she doesn't like Carmella so should be interesting to see what happesn!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Lance with the Twin sister and the Piggy nose?!

I love pepper, and that frazer seems alright, but as Kirsty said, there is def something dodgy going on with them. And such a coincidence that Carmella's sister shows up too...

ReputationRep:
    Twin was Anne who is married to Billy, Susans and Karls son.... one of the few relationships that was mainly good and lasted

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah... they were the days, Lance & Anne, their mum was married to Philip Martin, and they were hannah and that's Step brother and sister?!

Excellent stuff.

ReputationRep:
    who watched today episode??
    new peeps hahaha they are a laugh wooow i love it atm
    its really good dont you think
    Maxy ran away lol about time mental patients is scary!!
    does anyone know wots goin to happen to the new neighbours?? i.e wot are their storylines?? does pepper fall for Ned??
    i like pepper gal she's pretty eh?? anyway just want to say i thght today episode was a good introduction for the neweees and katya and ned are obviously soo good together. shame she has to leave soon. oops this is a spoiler eh okay dookies bye

i wrote this in neighbours spoilers too but everyone was talking bout it here so yer thts wot i thght of today episode best one for the new year whoop!!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i have a theory, i remember reading somewhere before that sargeant steiger has a daughter come to ramsay street... well pepper's surname is steiger, and what her and her 'other half' are up to seems a bit suspicious so maybe she is doing some investigating of some kind for her dad, and the guy is helping her. just an idea?

ReputationRep:
    *raises hand* Yes I know what's happening with the new neighbours since I have seen it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Pepper and Frazer are not really engaged and simply are acting like they are to get a better chance at being able to move in\find a place.

Will is the son of a rich property tycoon\lawyer\businessman\accoun tant who he has ran away from and wants nothing to do with but his father wants Will to come work with him and live in a house he has for Will etc etc.

Rosie and Carmella our of course sisters but aren't really that close, however they become much closer when she movies into number 30. Rosie is looking for love and as she has poured her life into advancing her career she is 'not experienced with a man'.

That should cover it, if you want more feel free to ask.

Oh I'm back from my Holiday neighbours fans and Neighbours has returned for 2007 in Australia so if you have any questions on new episodes\storylines feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    thanks pritnep!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    its not happened yet
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    for the over excited...here is my notes on today's episode:

Spoiler:
    Show

carmella bumps into her sister rosetta in the coffee shop. Carmella says to bree shes perfect, bree rushes off letting rosetta and carmella talk. rosetta comments on the fact she isn't dressed like a nun. Is shocked that rosetta is following in carmella's footsteps.

Max looks like hes missing. Boyd says hes not at home. Karl says hospital searched, police are called.

Carmella says she doesn't know if she wants to work for god forever. Rosetta says carmella becoming a nun was the most rebellious thing shes done. Rosetta says carmella blames everyone else, and that carmella says rosetta has all the answers, and rosetta seems to have almost got married (through mum;s choice of a guy) but got cold feet.

Max takes his wallet, so he has id. Boyd is angry. Steph says he looks lost. police ask all the family members questions, to try and find out where he is. turns out summer has being more disruptive since max's illness, and boyd has clammed up. Steph is very upset and thinks max has already said goodbye to her.

Rosetta *****es about carmella to will (i think).

Pepper starts screaming, everyone runs into the room, shes asleep. She claims its a sleeping disorder. Pepper claims this is why she needs a man around.

Janae persuades boyd they will call if her father turns up. Med students laughing about max, and boyd claims hes not his relation. Max stares at the pic of his family in his wallet and throws it away.

Susan and karl are babysitting charlie. Bree tells susan and karl zeke his getting a tatoo, to celebrate winning the match.

The new housemates seem to be gelling, rosetta comments on liking a book. Fraser apologises to rosetta about the night before-pepper screaming, Pepper screams to wind them up. Pepper tells fraser off for winding will up.

Zeke talks to carmella about tattoos. carmella says sounds cool now but not years after. Susan and karl find zeke, and karl says something about blood poisoning and tattoos. Susan dares zeke that she will drag him out in front of his mates if he goes gets one done.

Fraser seems to be flirting with rosetta. Steiger the cop is peppers dad i think. They have a housemate BBQ. Pepper says they should play a get to know you game. pepper claims its a battle for the lads and they play till one dies. The rules are they have to say a fact about themselves. Pepper claims she kept fraser from her dad because hes overprotective. Rosetta claioms its the 1st time shes lived away from home. Fraser is not a businessman but a gambler. Will claims what you see is what you get, and has nothing to share. Carmella turns up, and apologises to rosetta. Carmella doens't know why rosetta left home, and asks that when rosetta knows she tells her. They toast to new beginnings.

Steiger finds the photo max dropped by the bus stop.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    tut tut...your slacking!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    write to BBC then.. or it should at least be broadcast on french telly..
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    lol..i wouldn't know! i don't know how you cope! are you only over in france for a year?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    awwwwww!

I suppose when your earning lots of money you'll be able to get an english satellite package over there if desperate! I should start charging for my summaries, i'll make loads of money!!

i'm off now, my post count is nice and pretty!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.