ReputationRep:
    Fix it, fix it!

ReputationRep:
    I hate computer problems.

Hope you get it fixed.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    its gone even worse now, i've emailed a guy to come and fix it but no reply yet.

ReputationRep:
    At least your TV isn't broke :p:.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    lol... very true!! (but it would be if i watched it through a TV card on a pc!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by http://www.neighbours.com/Episodes/5078/)
    Stingray struggles to deal with his impending fatherhood. The more he reads about being a dad, the more he freaks out and the more tempting the hotel mini-bar seems. Toadie advises him to talk to Sky. She reassures him he'll make a great father and invites him to an antenatal class. Stingray accepts and is ecstatic to feel his baby kick for the first time. However, when Loris discovers Stingray's drinking problem she insists he attends an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting... which clashes with the class. He skips AA but when he gets to the hospital, Teresa intercepts him. She tells him that Sky and the baby are both better off without him. Wracked with guilt about all of his recent behaviour, Stingray believes her.

Teresa eagerly takes Stingray's place as Sky's partner for the antenatal class. However, she gets angry when Sky doesn't take the class seriously and starts to get worryingly territorial over the baby. Sky sees a different side of her roommate and begins to question Teresa's motives.

Carmella discovers that scheming Katya intercepted her love letter to Ned and declares war. The residents of Number 28 and Number 24 get behind their candidates but has Carmella left it too late?

Toadie prays for divine intervention when his babysitting adventure with Charlie goes pear-shaped. Fortunately, experienced parents Karl and Susan come to the rescue and show Toadie that babies aren't as scary as he might think.
    Enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    Teresa is a complete *****, I hate her. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol! i hate her too. She lies too much!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    can i join the i hate teresa club?

ReputationRep:
    ugh, teresa is a right *****! Sky really should have twigged onto her weird behaviour by now! Also, I hate Katya these days! I preferred her when she was all insecure and scared whereas now she's an out and out *****! Carmella should be with Ned not Katya!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    Thanks

Now the obvious question...what happened today ?
    (Original post by http://www.neighbours.com/Episodes/5079/)
    After their kiss, Lou and Janelle are enjoying their new relationship, feeling happier than they have in a while. Things are thrown into chaos when a face from Lou's past makes a surprise reappearance: Mishka! While Janelle worries that Lou might drop her, Lou is uncovering what really happened in Russia. Mishka claims that if she hadn't pushed Lou away and broken his heart, her husband would have broken his neck!
    Teresa continues to play on Sky's vulnerability, offering to solve all her problems by adopting her unborn baby. Sky makes it clear she loves and wants her own child. Teresa's evil schemes are further exposed when Stingray drunkenly confronts Sky, revealing that Teresa informed him Sky didn't want him around. Sky confronts Teresa, who manages to regain Sky's sympathy with a sob story about not being able to have any more children of her own.
    Stingray finally cracks under the pressure and raids the mini-bar. Worried Rachel pays a visit to his hotel room but he is too ashamed to accept her offer of help and pushes her away.
    To keep Dylan in Erinsborough, Loris offers him a 9% stake in Lassiter's. Elle is aghast to find out the Timminses and the Robinsons have an equal share. Dylan exacts revenge for Elle's past deceit and spitefully vetoes redevelopment plans designed by Cam before he died. Both battling their own demons, the two seek dysfunctional comfort in each other's arms.
    Hanging out with hottie Madison, is more than Zeke bargained for, especially when his macho act doesn't cover up his inexperience with the ladies...
    There you go.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh and not to worry Teresa won't be on screens much longer.

ReputationRep:
    I hate Mishka too.

ReputationRep:
    Lou accepts Mishka's explanation for her behaviour in Moscow but needs time to consider his feelings. Mindful of his mental health, both women promise to be patient. However, it's not long before the gloves come off. The bogan and the babushka both vow to win Lou's heart at any cost!

Elle and Dylan end up in bed together, allowing them both to forget about the past few painful months for one night. Dylan regrets the move but admits that he's tired of being so angry all the time. He resolves not to be driven by hate and apologises to Elle. He promises to take his Lassiter's role seriously, starting with being impartial on the redevelopment vote.

Pepper takes her first PE class at Erinsborough High. Zeke instantly develops a crush, but Rachel and Bree aren't quite as impressed when she busts them cheating on the cross country run and gives them detention.

Janae's return to the garage goes well until Chris informs her that the local paper wants to run a story on them. Janae gets dolled up for the photo shoot and Chris strongly objects to her readiness to exploit her looks. Janae doesn't understand her anger until she sees Chris with Pepper and assumes they're an item. Janae accuses Chris of discriminating against her because she's straight, only to learn that Chris is, in fact, Pepper's mum.

Meanwhile, Chris informs her daughter that Steiger has run a police check on her new 'fiancé'. To everyone's shock, it emerges that 'Frazer Yeats' doesn't officially exist!

from Neighbours.com
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    unfortunately i'm have computer probs which is why i haven't been online...think i've found a fix for one of the problems...but wish i knew someone who would like to replace the power/fan part of my desktop...any offers? hehehe!

ReputationRep:
    Pepper steiger = fittest person on neighbours.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i just find her typical blonde material... but then i am a girl..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drito)
    Pepper steiger = fittest person on neighbours.
    Indeed.

They are the biggest hair extentions i have ever seen in neighbours. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    any pictures andrew

ReputationRep:

Only one i can find. Other's are tiny pics.

ReputationRep:
    Pepper is a stunner

http://www.movv.com/prvupload/upload...Whelan_004.jpg

lol @ zeek today

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.