Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Record it!!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    no recorder

ReputationRep:
    Sky's baby was born and Teresa sets fire to the hospital and burns Carmella.

(Original post by http://www.neighbours.com/Episodes/5087/)
    Baptism Through FireEpisode #5087
    Screened in the UK on Fri 26 January 2007

Sky is given anti-contraction medication in an attempt to stop her baby being born prematurely but it doesn't work. Escaped Stingray wanders drunkenly around Erinsborough until he receives a loving voicemail from Sky, letting him know she cares about him and thinks he'll be a great dad. However, he's thwarted from entering the hospital by Karl, who declares him unfit to be around Sky. In the meantime, Harold, Janelle and Loris become Sky's support team, guiding her through the labour until she gives birth. She proudly names her baby girl after her deceased mother, Kerry.

Teresa steals Carmella's orderly uniform in an effort to get back into the hospital but is caught sneaking around by her cousin. To escape she throws boiling water in Carmella's face, horrifically injuring her. Having lost all grip on sanity, Teresa then sets the hospital on fire. Her plan is to create chaos, all in the name of trying to steal baby Kerry.

After their fun date last week, Will has challenged Carmella to think up an equally fantastic second one, which sends Carmella into a spin. Calling on Rosie's help, Carmella's unaware of her sister's massive crush on Will and how much anguish helping out is actually causing her.

ReputationRep:
    Poor Carmella :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    why didn't they show us the burnt face!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Budget issues, hmm not really sure you get to see the burn a bit latter they.

ReputationRep:
    Probably won't see the burn. Karl Kennedy will cure her, after all, he is the only Dr in the hospital, which must mean he is GOD.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    haaaaa Dr God Healing Hand

cure the blind, sick, crooked oh and pregnants

ReputationRep:
    Her disfigurement is revealed later on, and it's hardly noticeable of course. And surprise surprise, they fix her face so it's normal again. *rolls eyes*
    Wasn't that scream pathetic? It's not the noise most people would make if they were scalded in the face!

ReputationRep:
    just wondering has Neighbours ever won any TV rewards i.e best soap opera ...if they have it in Aust.

or has any of the actors won any awards!!

i think Harold has but i cant remember !!

ReputationRep:
    I think pepper should win an award for something. ah shes a beaut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stary.eyes)
    just wondering has Neighbours ever won any TV rewards i.e best soap opera ...if they have it in Aust.

I know there is quite a big thing in Aus, no idea what it's called, but loads of Neighbours actors have won various things - ask pritnep!:p: Read about it last year as both Elle/Ned won something (might of been best couple or best new male/female!)

(Original post by Love Sheep)
    Wasn't that scream pathetic? It's not the noise most people would make if they were scalded in the face!
    lol, i thought exactly the same thing!!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    :O Oh nooo!
    What happens with Sky's baby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love Sheep)
    Her disfigurement is revealed later on, and it's hardly noticeable of course. And surprise surprise, they fix her face so it's normal again. *rolls eyes*

yep too faaake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xPunkx)
    :O Oh nooo!
    What happens with Sky's baby?
    yeah- i really wanna know who that person was at the end of todays episode with the hand checking on baby kerry!??!!

ReputationRep:
    i dont understand what happened to the ex Nun ? does anyone know btw ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz23)
    yeah- i really wanna know who that person was at the end of todays episode with the hand checking on baby kerry!??!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dylan Love :suith:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3210)
    i dont understand what happened to the ex Nun ? does anyone know btw ?
    She told another nun (maybe the chief nun?) how she sold Teresas baby and got kicked out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stary.eyes)

Yep a few Neighbours actors have won various awards not sure if the show has won any or not.

Australia's night of nights for Telvision is called teh Logies, which is fast approaching this year as voting has already started - the general public can vote for certain awards which is pretty neat.

I believe last year Elle and Ned won best new female\male talent.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    neighbours should win the most unrealistic soap award!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.