The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6380
baby_emmy
Lois left them her shares in Lassiters (49%) which is why they are rich! (Which i don't get, but hey!)

Lois gave them the shares as she confessed to Harold that she was the one who switched Bree/Anne at birth so in guilt left them... i think!

-x-

Yeah and she has gone to try and find Anne and her family and persuade them to come back and see Bree and try to put everything right.
Thing is, she said she did it as she thought Janelle was an 'unfit mother'... yet she still had a baby?

I thought she was reffering to that fact that Anne was blind, and she couldn't cope with that or something... but didn't Anne lose her sight later on in life?

-x-
Reply 6382
^ ^At the time when Janelle had just given birth to Anne and Lois felt that Janelle was an unfit mother at the time and didn't want Anne to grow up with the Timmins family so she saw the baby (Bree) next to anne and swapped them at the hospital.
Yeah Anne lost her sight later on when she was 9 or 10 or something.
Ah thx now i know
I knew she was going to find Anne
And she swapped them at birth
I just didn't know why the Timmins' suddenly were all flash and that!!!
Does anyone know where it is filmed because i could of sworne it was near Brisbane or near the East Coast
But my friend said Perth which is West coast!!

Oh and does anyone know when the Episode filmed in London is going to be shown???
emmz23
^ ^At the time when Janelle had just given birth to Anne and Lois felt that Janelle was an unfit mother at the time and didn't want Anne to grow up with the Timmins family so she saw the baby (Bree) next to anne and swapped them at the hospital.
Yeah Anne lost her sight later on when she was 9 or 10 or something.

Ahhhh ok, makes a bit more sense!!

Scorpio2211
Does anyone know where it is filmed because i could of sworne it was near Brisbane or near the East Coast
But my friend said Perth which is West coast!!

Oh and does anyone know when the Episode filmed in London is going to be shown???

London eps are being shown in April in Aus, so won't be for a while yet in the UK! We've just started the Christmas episodes, lol!

According to Wikipedia indoor shots are filmed in Melbourne, and outdoor shorts in Victoria... but i have no idea where they are in Aus!

-x-
Melbourne's in Victoria and that's South East Coast:biggrin:
Reply 6387
baby_emmy

London eps are being shown in April in Aus, so won't be for a while yet in the UK! We've just started the Christmas episodes, lol!

Well if it is gonna be shown in April then i guess they wont be shown till June in the UK cos the UK is around 8 weeks behind the Aus episodes.
next week is the xmas finale episode... (remember auz had a few weeks off at that point for xmas break.. :p:)

I think it'll be june/july when we see the uk episodes... but remember wimbledon knocks neighbours off our screens for a few weeks.
Stupid tennis... *grumbles*

-x-
God Damm u Tennis!!!!LOL
Where the hell is Max? I miss a few weeks of Neighbours, and Wham, i don't know what the hell is happening... :confused:

Weird...
To sum up:

Elle was mad at max for killing Cameron, so she kept on hiding things, making orders in his name etc etc, so people around Max thought he was going a bit mad (not helped by the fact he was insisting he wasn't!) He soon realised it was Elle, so hired a PI to follow her, who called up Max confirming it... Elle saw the PI and paid him off, so when Max confronted Paul (before they had just got the results saying it wasn't her) it was the 'final straw' so to speak, so he went to hospital.

Whilst in hospital he did actually go mad, lol, and became v paranoid. Elle came to see him and confessed, but Max wouldn't believe her which made her feel guilty big time. On the day of his release he *thought* he heard Steph saying she doesn't want to be with him and things, so he ran away...

And that's it! He left a note with Stingray (when he was passed out drunk) saying he loves Steph and the Salvo's have seen him, so he's not dead or anything, just gone!

Elle being guilt ridden has done what she can to help, even hired a PI, Boyd found out what she did so started doing the same things back. Elle told Paul the truth and threatened Boyd (and thus making us see that the real Paul still is about!)... and i don't think anything else has gone on!

Oh sorry for going on, lol, hope that clears things up!

-x-
Thanks, that cleared it up :smile:

Sounds very good, sad i missed it all :frown:
I've missed a couple of episodes a while back.

Janae's boss said "you're a tease there's nothing worsr" and locked the door, what happened?
He started trying to touch/kiss her and she was telling him to go away. At that point Steiger and Pepper were walking past and heard Janae screm, so Steiger went to get her.

The Boss guy was then moving towards Janae so she threw a spanner, lol, then Steiger came in....

The Boss then pressed charges saying she attacked him, and all the workmen agreed she had been leading him on... So it was Janae's words against his. Steiger then saw Will who told him the Boss guy asked could he put Vodka in Janae's drink, so Steiger told the bloke that they know it was him after her etc

And it ended up with it being up to Janae wether she pressed charges against him or not... which she didn't!

-x-
Most satisfying moment on television occured today: Paul got punched in the face! Oh God, at last! How long I have waited for this moment to arrive!: :congrats:
How rubbish was that reception?!?! Lasted about 3 min and no one was there! lol!!

But yeah, was not expecting Steph to do that... it - was - BRILLIANT!

-x-
Sometimes you just wish you could become a character in Neighbours just to be able to do those kinds of things. But then I doubt I'd have been as timid as Steph was.
Reply 6399
The Penetrationalyser
Most satisfying moment on television occured today: Paul got punched in the face! Oh God, at last! How long I have waited for this moment to arrive!: :congrats:

haha i know that was a great moment!! :biggrin:

Latest