Turn on thread page Beta

the NEIGHBOURS soc watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Did anything happen yesterday to do with Pepper and her mum or Steiger?
    Why did Sky want to sue Dr Kennedy?
    (Sorry for being so behind!)

ReputationRep:
    Sky wanted to Sue Karl, as not only did he just persume that Stingray was the father (rather than say it *might* be someone else, said it was pretty much him) and the fact that both him and Susan were horrible and v judgemental towards her... She dropped the charges though, and her and Susan kinda made up the other day.

Steiger proposed to his ex, so that is when she had to come out! He took it alright, Pepper was in denial and is still annoyed with her mum!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Sky wanted to Sue Karl, as not only did he just persume that Stingray was the father (rather than say it *might* be someone else, said it was pretty much him) and the fact that both him and Susan were horrible and v judgemental towards her... She dropped the charges though, and her and Susan kinda made up the other day.

Steiger proposed to his ex, so that is when she had to come out! He took it alright, Pepper was in denial and is still annoyed with her mum!

-x-
    Thanks Baby Emmy

ReputationRep:
    No probs

Think it's so strange, last year there would be just a few storylines about... this year it's gone mental! lol!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    No probs

Think it's so strange, last year there would be just a few storylines about... this year it's gone mental! lol!

-x-
    That's what i was thinking, this time last year it was the very dull Alex Kinksi death, and that was about it.

I think they have got much more of a budget on the show now, so are able to run more stories, and add more characters.

Neighbours is as good now as it has ever been, i love it

God, that guy bloke, what a psycho :eek:

I've seen spoilers, so i know what happens, and it looks very good

ReputationRep:
    Nooooooooooo not Toadie hes ace!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    Nooooooooooo not Toadie hes ace!

No it can't be true? Toadie is my fave character :eek: Hopefully he will pull through

ReputationRep:
    I thought he would die but it looks unlikely. Someone said he dies argh. Max is found by Elle. Oops what has steph got to say about that

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Steph... she's a bit of a strange character imo, really strange with men!

When she first came Toadie and Joel liked her (which she knew), but didn't really say no... Then she went full-steam after Drew, even know she knew he loved Libby... Then ok, Flic had an affair with her future husband, but she didn't really act all that coupley with him or really wanted to marry him in the first place... Then it was pretty obvious she liked Max and vice versa, but she went off with that random barman in his face!!...

And now, well i can understand that Max has just randomly gone and things, but it's been...what?... 2 months?! And she's moved on?! PLUS she's already said no to Toadie, but now she wants him!!

I could go on, but i'll mention spoilers... lol... Just realised had a big rant about Steph, sorry!!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i like steph... except when she used to like drew

ReputationRep:
    I miss Drew

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    drew was hot!

ReputationRep:
    Indeed he was Need a new mechanic i think!!... Doesn't need to be a major character or anything... just some fit mechanic person, lol!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    we have mechanics... just not cute guy ones!

ReputationRep:
    Did I hear swearing on Neighbours today?!

"Three words - Paul *******ing Robinson"
    Or did I mis-hear that?

xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simulatio)
    Did I hear swearing on Neighbours today?!

"Three words - Paul *******ing Robinson"
    Or did I mis-hear that?

xox
    I thought the same so came here to see if it did happen or if it was just me imagining it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mark1010)
    I thought the same so came here to see if it did happen or if it was just me imagining it!
    Damn, you don't know either?
    Well, another person thinking that doesn't make me feel as mad!
    xox
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i didn't think they swore.... will have to watch it again to see, but i'm sure it wasn't that...

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure he said 'frickin' or 'freakin', you know what i mean!!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    my friend thinks that too!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.