Turn on thread page Beta

the NEIGHBOURS soc watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i never used to care about steiger, like when he used to fancy liliyana. But now hes turned into such a joker. Hes great !!!

ReputationRep:
    Think when him, Will and Frazer were in the bush was one of the best episodes, lol!! Him just going mental and the other two's faces!! :rofl:

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i agreee! that episode is my favourite one of recent times!

ReputationRep:
    I Love Steiger!

ReputationRep:
    Look who might become a singer :rolleyes:... Who next?! Bree?!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    The Snow Bunnies?! Oh dear god...

Is singing a job requirement on neighbours or something (i suppose it must be or how else would Ned get the job? ;-))

ReputationRep:
    I read about that earlier. What a wrong thing to do, she is looking very pretty now :eek:

The Snow Bunnies.. Sounds like an Aussie S Club 7. Booo
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i heard about this a while back, when it was unofficial, apparently she has an 'ok' sort of voice.

ReputationRep:
    If it's anything like her whining voice on the show, then hell no....

ReputationRep:
    The Snow Bunnies... just can't get over that!

Today's episode... Hating Rachael's hair! Felt sorry for Toadie, though it was mainly Karl's fault for saying she was going to pick Max!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I am loving her hair, she looks alot more mature now, and a bit up to date.

Steph just went with Max as a second option? So damn evil

ReputationRep:
    True, but i don't like Max - Use him i say!

I just have a thing against bobs, lol! Oh that reminds me of my favourite line of the episode... Karl 'you do still say sucks don't you?', lol! such a dad thing to say!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Max is a *******. :hmmm:

She seems to have grown bigger boobs in a space of 2 weeks.

Karl, such a legend.. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I liked Rachel's hair i feel so sorry for Toadie.
    Was it me or was Karl starting to look older than usual he looks like he can't be bothered to shave...!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    His beard is kinda funky in an old man cool kind of way. :p:

ReputationRep:
    i think its stupid that max thinks that steph should have been sat around waiting for him what she did to start with,

good for her for moving on coz i certainly would if my husband disapeared and didn't want to come back!!

ReputationRep:
    Well he's gone all 'organic farmer' now - which obviously means he doesn't shave anymore! Though i do agree, looks alrighty!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laursy)

good for her for moving on coz i certainly would if my husband disapeared and didn't want to come back!!
    :rofl:

Minstrel.

ReputationRep:
    Minstrel.
    its the be all and end all so be quiet boy tut tut tut,

i think that the greatest person on neighbours is stingray and im happy him and racheal got back together coz she is really cute!! she looks about 3 years older in teh space of a few weeks (wow do they take some kind of grow up drug go in one door a 15 year old and come out a 17 year old) hehe

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they are kinda cute, still liked him and Shazza though - just because she amused me!!

-x-

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.