The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6520
i thought him and serena were sweet together

he just has the cutest little face i thinkit would be boring without him in it!! also dylan looks good now it looks like he washes his hair now!! him and elle are so wrong for each other its unbelieveable she is such a snob
At least she's a snob and knows it!

Your right about Dylan's hair... been looking v greasy recently!

-x-
Reply 6522
he is a really good looking guy i bet he looks so hot if he cut it all off like after toadie did he looked cute

hasn't he lost weight i didn't watch neighbours for about 3 months then i saw it again and he looked really slim! its a shame theres no ominbus coz if im at work i don't get to see it!!

i think the katya and theft storyline was stupid i din't watch it then!!
i didn't mind the katya story, afterall she wasn't just doing it for greed, more like blackmail, although i didn't think the truth was as harmful as it should have been... since susan is at least understanding.
Reply 6524
susan has had all the people living under her roof,

like toadie, dylan, stingray, rachel, zeke and hundreds more she is so nice,
harold has in a way too... i miss serena though
If only this country was like that, friendly neighbours, and people able to leave doors unlocked, and oh hello, just walk into my house without knocking max.... That would be cool..

Harold & Susan are legends. Bring back Paul McClane and Tad Fish.
Harold is in a leauge of his own, it will be a sad sad day when...if!... he ever leaves Neighbours :frown:

You gotta bring back Lance!!!! So Toadie can be happy again!

-x-
The only way Harold should leave is when the actor who plays him dies in real life, not a day before then :p: Not that i want him to die.. ;no;

Lance, he was a legend, with his piggy looking nose, and Twin sister Anne (I think)

:biggrin:
Reply 6529
If only this country was like that, friendly neighbours, and people able to leave doors unlocked, and oh hello, just walk into my house without knocking max.... That would be cool..

oh it is like that people just walk through the door if none answers it it is so rude id never do that in someones house!!!

i think they should bring back libby kennedy and her boyfriend darren what was his last name again i forgets???
Remember when Harold went mental? lol - Perving on all the girls?

I miss Lance! I like how he ended with a fellow geek rather than that stupid Amy girl... hated her!

-x-
Darren Stark isn't it?

-x-
Laursy
oh it is like that people just walk through the door if none answers it it is so rude id never do that in someones house!!!

i think they should bring back libby kennedy and her boyfriend darren what was his last name again i forgets???

Darren Stark?

Doesn't he drive lorries for a company now, and shacked up with Libby? :confused: Or was he a Sparky?!
Reply 6533
Darren Stark isn't it?

thats the one wasn't he like an electrian or something??

bring back connor coz i thought he was soooooo cute
baby_emmy
Remember when Harold went mental? lol - Perving on all the girls?

I miss Lance! I like how he ended with a fellow geek rather than that stupid Amy girl... hated her!

-x-

I remember that :rofl:

Lance was great, and i even remember that amy girl, im sure she was a small blonde girl. Good character, what ever happened to her?!

Who did lance get with? I forget :frown:
She became an air hostess and got pregnant by someone random and left :rolleyes:

Allana was Lance's true love :biggrin:

-x-
I don't remember Allana. I always thought Amy was 'knocked off' by Rocko, but that was Cindy, who Rocko loved, come to think of it, Cindy didn't die, she went mad, and left etc...

Where is Stu nowadays? :confused:
Went off to be with Cindy i think... OH! Didn't he go back to help his parents on the farm or something as Ned wouldn't?

-x-
Reply 6538
i really think that toadie should find love wasn't going out with some big gal who was a wrestler he was with cindy as well wasn't he??

did darren do weights?
Oh yeh, was a mystery when ned phones him up, asking for $200, and somehow Stu giving it to him in like 2 hours... Weird.

Latest