Turn on thread page Beta

the NEIGHBOURS soc watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Argh! How annoying!! :mad: I thought that neighbours was on regular time- 1.40pm today but it turns out that it started at 1pm. AND they don't repeat it at 5.35pm either!! Dammit!! There is actually nothing to watch on tv now.

ReputationRep:
    Today, Paul got some other order on Janelle that means if she goes within 50m of him he can have her arrested. He was going to drop the charges, but she pushed him and he fell backwards on his chair. Elle is still staying with the Timmins and is caught between the feud.

Frazer's brother has started at Erinsborough High and doesn't want to go home/back to boarding school. Rosie mentioned that the man she was engaged to and his brothers were named after the Beatles. Pepper remembered that when Frazer's brother knocked he said he was Ringo looking for George. She confronted Frazer and realised who he was and demanded an explanation.

Frazer's brother likes Rachel, but Zeke doesn't like him and they had a small fight but Frazer broke it up. Bree finally found out that Zeke already knows that she doesn't like the kitten. Lolly took Carmella's bra without asking, she got a rash from it and Carmella found out about it but was fine about it. Later on Lolly walked in on Carmella talking to Dylan becaus Will has left and she needed someone to talk to. Lolly said she would go and see Bree, Carmella took Dylan into the bedroom and Lolly walked back in and looked all upset, Lou kicked off and convinced Harold to tell Carmella she needs to move out. Carmella then told Harold what actually happened, and that Lolly set her up. It ended with the bit above with Pepper confronting Frazer.

Hope that helps. I woke up at 1pm, just after it had started! I only missed about 2 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    ^ ^thank you for that!!

ReputationRep:
    No problem.

ReputationRep:
    zeke thinks hes a real bad boy lately. Hes starting to annoy me...and the goth does need to dye her hair back, it doesnt suit her !!!

ReputationRep:
    Yea does bree ever return to normal?

ReputationRep:
    Bad boy Zeke is funny! I want him to become the new stud... lol!!

About Bree, i'll keep it short:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In the new credits her hair is brown, so persuming at some point she does go back to 'normal'... Also there have been some pics of future episodes on spoiler sites (i'm on about 3+ months away) with brown hair... so i'm guessing she does!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I have watched Neighbours now for three consecutive days after a few months off. One word springs immediately to the mind: disappointment. I'm fed up with half of the 'actors', particularly the newer ones. Dylan is still rather amusing, though he needs to sort his hair out. Sky's aesthetics seem to be degrading heavily by the episode, both facially and otherwise - she still looks heavily pregnant. And the whole Janelle-Steiger thing is ludicrously tedious.

Am I alone on this?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes and Zeke... my craving to shoot him has most certainly not decreased.

ReputationRep:
    Zeke has been annoying recently, he needs a backbone, the weak boy.

Was it even on friday? As i didn't see it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)

Friday's episode went a little something like this:

Today, Paul got some other order on Janelle that means if she goes within 50m of him he can have her arrested. He was going to drop the charges, but she pushed him and he fell backwards on his chair. Elle is still staying with the Timmins and is caught between the feud.

Frazer's brother has started at Erinsborough High and doesn't want to go home/back to boarding school. Rosie mentioned that the man she was engaged to and his brothers were named after the Beatles. Pepper remembered that when Frazer's brother knocked he said he was Ringo looking for George. She confronted Frazer and realised who he was and demanded an explanation.

Frazer's brother likes Rachel, but Zeke doesn't like him and they had a small fight but Frazer broke it up. Bree finally found out that Zeke already knows that she doesn't like the kitten. Lolly took Carmella's bra without asking, she got a rash from it and Carmella found out about it but was fine about it. Later on Lolly walked in on Carmella talking to Dylan becaus Will has left and she needed someone to talk to. Lolly said she would go and see Bree, Carmella took Dylan into the bedroom and Lolly walked back in and looked all upset, Lou kicked off and convinced Harold to tell Carmella she needs to move out. Carmella then told Harold what actually happened, and that Lolly set her up. It ended with the bit above with Pepper confronting Frazer.
    It is on at 1pm on Monday afternoon. No 5.35pm showing.

ReputationRep:
    I saw that Bree changed her hair back to Brown in the opening credits...

And after watching spoilers it is in about 3 months:eek:

But I think I know why she goes back to Brown

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)

i know, zekes this skinny little kid, who thinks hes well hard. If he was really in school, im sure he would have got bullied!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prash_s90)
    i know, zekes this skinny little kid, who thinks hes well hard. If he was really in school, im sure he would have got bullied!!
    That's the part he has to play, he has changed a lot over the past twelve months as a character. He is probably completely different in real life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unagi)
    That's the part he has to play, he has changed a lot over the past twelve months as a character. He is probably completely different in real life.
    i know i shouldnt be too out of order to him, but i get too involved in neighbours that its just made me hate him lol ...sorry zeke if your reading this.

ReputationRep:
    OMG i missed todays ep because it was on earlier and i'll miss tomorrow unless its on the big screen in M/C if anyone knows where i can watch the ep preferably for free please post

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can... might be on YouTube somewhere, but you need the episode number to search!

Wasn't anything special in it really, apart from Steph randomly deciding she does love Max afterall and poor Toadie (about to tell her he still loves her) watching as they kiss ... rest of it wasn't really special!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Oh OK then didn't miss much then thank God

ReputationRep:
    neddy's been a bad boy today !!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i missed neighbours over easter weekend! how dare the bbc only show it once a day! managed to catch it yesterday! Lucky for me!

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.