Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Although if it moves to ITV it's means it won't be put on hiatus every single sumer for stupid Wimbleton which could mean we'll catch up with the Austrailans!

ReputationRep:
    See there is good to come out of maybe moving!!!
    And maybe omnibuses at weekends!?!

I thought it used to be on for longer too...
    Then again everything seemed longer when i was younger
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    always been at 5.35 till 6 for me... seems the same length

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dans)
    I cannot stand them! That is why I like the BBC.
    Indeed. Don't take Neighbours away Mr. BBC Although if its kept on somewhere on some channel i can access, i won't be too heart broken :p:

ReputationRep:
    It seems to me that the quality of acting in neighbours has been dire in the last 2-3 weeks.

It's almost become so unlike neighbours, that it's stupid :rofl:

Please, i hope Glen leaves, she sucks.

/rant

ReputationRep:
    ^ ^Yea i want Glen to leave as well.

ReputationRep:
    What happened today on Neighbours?

ReputationRep:
    The thing that sucks about Neighbours going to ITV is that the BBC has said if it does, they will pull it off air straight away, even though they have paid for it, so that in 15 months when it comes to ITV, less people will be interested in watching it. If that happens, it really is gonna suck, i can't go without my neighbours!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JQ2)
    What happened today on Neighbours?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lou dispatches a search party to find Lolly, receiving unexpected support from her stepmother Sandy. Pepper finds Lolly hiding out at the garage and gently convinces her to return home and talk to Lou. However, as soon as she gets back Lolly runs into her abusive step-mother, who bullies her into continuing to point the finger at Pepper.

Harold tells Sky the shameful truth and admits that he wasn't carjacked. Sky understands the reason for his deception and it seems as though the Bishop/Mangel family has never been closer. But a worrying phone call from Dr Marley rains on their parade: could baby Kerry be seriously ill?

Toadie is suspicious when dial-a-date Abby turns up at the Kennedy house, wondering if she's just after more money. However, her intentions are sincere and she invites him on a second date that has nothing to do with work. Although he admits that he's still trying to get over Steph, Toadie has a good time. Steph is saddened and a little bit jealous but does her best to be selfless, promising Abby that Toadie is a genuinely nice guy.

Susan pulls the plug on an article about Lolly's abuse allegations against Pepper, leaving editor Rachel in need of another story for the blogzine. In sheer desperation she turns to Ringo, resulting in the first real sparks between them. At last!

Karl engages drastic measures to prevent Susan shaving his beard: wearing a hockey mask!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    It seems to me that the quality of acting in neighbours has been dire in the last 2-3 weeks.

It's almost become so unlike neighbours, that it's stupid :rofl:

Please, i hope Glen leaves, she sucks.

/rant

sorry which ones glen ?????

ReputationRep:
    Boyd's fling from Tasmania, she came to deliver her car at the Mechanics the other day!!!

ReputationRep:
    Glen seems like a pushover to me (but then again she is friends with Elle, who commands everyone!)

-x-

ReputationRep:
    oh i hate her!!! get her out .

ReputationRep:
    She is annoying, you just kno shes gonna end up ruining Boyd I hope him and Janae stay together!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Glen seems like a pushover to me (but then again she is friends with Elle, who commands everyone!)

-x-
    Seems like a wet flannel more like, boring, dull and her lips are way to fat, they have a life of their own :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lolly is such a cow :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Poor Miss Steiger :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    her lips are way to fat, they have a life of their own :p:
    I totally agree, that's all I can look at when she is on screen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    I totally agree, that's all I can look at when she is on screen!
    Sams here, it's visible even past Harolds double chin

Dayum :eek:

I don't understand what the hel Lolly is playing at, stupid girl :mad:

:p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    lolly is just annoying! how long till she goes?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.