The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That downloading site doesn't work!!!!
All i can hear is the sound of neighbours, no video and the error thing is "you need a codec to play this, to determine to codec is available to download online, click Web help."
But i cant find web help though. ARG.
ps. I hate the way dylan says "me" instead of "my"
Reply 662
you haven't got the right codec to play the video file, download divx.
Reply 663
or theres the codec on the main page of that site...under the x video codec link! :biggrin: The things we have to do to watch neighbours!
Ledgends, all of you, thankyou!
(bis im still working on passing the rep around before i get back to you ok!..i most certainly haven't forgotten.)
AH i just listened to neighbours today. It was weird how i could tell basically where everything was just by knowing the regular pattern of where things happen in neighbours.
Reply 665
haha, thats so true! :biggrin:
Reply 666
FireDeuce
Ledgends, all of you, thankyou!
(bis im still working on passing the rep around before i get back to you ok!..i most certainly haven't forgotten.)
AH i just listened to neighbours today. It was weird how i could tell basically where everything was just by knowing the regular pattern of where things happen in neighbours.

don't feel obliged to!
I want to though! It's just I forget to give rep to other people so im not spread it around enough haha.
Reply 668
hah darn.
Reply 669

Spoiler

Reply 670
damn. i was hoping it would die before it got a chance to be born.
Reply 671
Bis
damn. i was hoping it would die before it got a chance to be born.

Your soooo cruel!
Reply 672
ah the neighbours soc, my internet hasnt been working for a while so finally back on woo.

Neighbours was funny today, i feel sorry for paul tho! :frown:
Reply 673
yeh- dylan was funny selling those mood rings and then telling elle she cudn't dance hehe!
Reply 674
what was with dillans weird 'you stink sisssssta!!' bit!
Reply 675
he was merely expressing his feminine side, probably in an attempt to come out the closet.
Reply 676
beth...
ah the neighbours soc, my internet hasnt been working for a while so finally back on woo.

Neighbours was funny today, i feel sorry for paul tho! :frown:

bethy is back!

it was funny watching harold be so cruel to paul.
Harold being evil is just plain scary :frown:
Reply 678
Manalishi
Harold being evil is just plain scary :frown:

so is looking at katya. but it is very unlike big haz.
The bishops have a good history of paul robinson over don't they?

Latest