Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    Tissues at the ready for Tomorrow!!
    I know!!

ReputationRep:
    I was expecting the London episodes to be better than they have been. I agree with dans, the Scum or any other tabloid rag would have had her in a hotel paying thousands for her story. Plus, in modern day London there would be some chav stealing the pot of change from Izzy while she was dozing under the newspaper.

I haven't thought much of the 'celebs' that have been in it, they seemed a bit pointless. The proposal has probably been the best thing about it. This 'new' money saving Karl makes me laugh too.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't believe Tom (is that his name?) comes back for Susan. :mad::mad:

ReputationRep:
    OMG! And the sceptical Susan about the 'Ritz Hostel' made me laugh because she was then seen, either in yesterday's episode, or the Tuesday's, rallying around the troops singing songs lol This would not have happenned in the Ritz now would it Susan?!

ReputationRep:
    neighbours in london is funny. when karl proposed to susan for the 3rd time on the london eye that is the same as dot and jim in eastenders!!!

i think Izzy's character is crap now and all the celebraties make neighbours unrealistic.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i don't see why neighbours is putting in all these celebs... they aren't really needed!!!

The london episodes haven't been that bad-something different!!!! (however unrealistic!)

ReputationRep:
    Are they trying to give the impression that all the celebs live in places like London? Cos Shell and Flick are in New York? Do you not think that they send people to the 'celeb' hang-outs to give a stark contrast to Edinsbourgh?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    in the next year more celebs will be making guest appearances, think its something neighbours is doing to attract people to watch it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah David Walliams? and Matt Lucas to name a few are having kind of Cameos god knows how!!

ReputationRep:
    Do people in Aus even know who they are? (Bar Emma - persume Spice Girls were big there too!)

Ohhh, not long till today's ep!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    The first answer to flagging ratings and a lack of ideas = celebrity cameos.

ReputationRep:
    I used to love Little Britain, but I now cannot stand David and Matt and the thought of them on Neighbours makes me cringe.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Bye bye Stinger, you spiging hufter :bawling:

(Original post by 1352)
    I used to love Little Britain, but I now cannot stand David and Matt and the thought of them on Neighbours makes me cringe.
    :ditto:

They are complete idiots, and will ruin the one episode they are in :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1352)
    are they gonna be on Neighbours? :eek:
    cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Do people in Aus even know who they are? (Bar Emma - persume Spice Girls were big there too!)

Ohhh, not long till today's ep!!

-x-

Yeah i think they do when Ned and Pepper came to london they watched David and Matt doing a gig and they said Ned was their fav or something

Omg the episode i feel so sad now i knew it was coming but managed to hold back the tears as soon as the music came on at the end i could hardly watch *blows her nose* STINGER!!!!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: He just died.

Does Skys baby die?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    cool
    Yeah, not sure when though...

Are they going to be on it as 'Matt and David' ie 'celebs (lmao)' or as two normal people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Triplet1)

Does Skys baby die?
    No.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (I don't think so anyway, she get's kidnapped soon I think.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Triplet1)

Does Skys baby die?

To my Knowledge

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sky leaves later in the Aus year with Kerry and Boyd!!

And i think their themselves!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    cool
    Apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1352)
    No.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (I don't think so anyway, she get's kidnapped soon I think.)

Spoiler:
    Show
    She gets "kidnapped" soon in Aus!! By Mary!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.