Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Can see what mrsmann was implying now... Can people try and spoiler any posts that mention anything that, well, hasn't happened in the UK yet?

Agree with that...to me she can be v, urm, wooden? Saying that i've started to like her abit more now that shes not much of a crazy psyco anymore!

-x-
    Yeah, I do like Lolly more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moniker)
    Lolly is quite nice now, but I still don't like her because she looks like a younger version of a barmaid at my local who insists on ID'ing me every single time she serves me, despite seeing me in there pretty much every week. :mad: :p:

Also, sorry if it's been mentioned before, but does Rosie remind anyone else of Libby Kennedy? I think there's a bit of a resemblance there.
    OMG!:eek: ur tooooooooooooooooo right! OMG, I think they are the same person. Same actresses. Coz if Libby cut her hair and she was older she'd look EXACTLY like Rosie. That is toooo weird. The way Rosie's personality is as well. OMG, that is well weird.

ReputationRep:
    Are you two blind? Rosie looks nothing like Libbie!!

and emmy what teh hell are you on about? someone puta spoiler without the tags so that's what i was talking about!

ReputationRep:
    I was replying to what you were 'shouting' at earlier!!

(Just out of curosity, where is the spoiler? If it's the one i think you are on about, it has been since covered up)

As i said at the end of my last post, it's quicker to just PM the member in the future - rather than 'talk' about it!

Agree with you, can't really see the Rosie/Libby thing myself! Might be because they both have a round face! I miss Libby And Drew! One of the best couples!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i don't think rosie is like libby at all!

Can we move on from the spoiler issue now... simply just remember to use spoiler tags in future... generally the regular posters do anyway. (and if they don't, report the post, and ask a mod to spoilerfy it-rather than shouting about it)

i was devastated when they killed drew off!!!

ReputationRep:
    The spoiler was:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Paul was not gonna be harmed by Dylan

and I think Libby and Drew both sucked. Terrible characters. Especially Drew.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i never saw that post.... must have missed it... i'm not online as much during the week cos i'm on placement.

Drew was a good character!!! and i loved libby! all of susan's kids were great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsmann)
    and I think Libby and Drew both sucked. Terrible characters. Especially Drew.
    Awww, but they loved each other so much!! (Saying that Libby seemed to get over him pretty quick!!)

Who did you like then?

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I just watched the episodewhen drew died on you tube...it made me cry all over again!

ReputationRep:
    Drew and Libby's wedding is what i was watching on youtube the other day!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgKsBEHgPO0

Or you can watch Drew's death!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkzzyTRU6pM

WARNING Small spoilers near the video Menu's!!

ReputationRep:
    Drew's death was rubbish!! Was sad though... Funeral was so upsetting, when Libby was singing their wedding song to the coffin But then Harold 'helped' her, kinda wrecked the tone of it!!

EDIT: If you go one the youtube links, on the side some of titles give away mini spoilers, so just be weary of that! I only noticed when i was looking for the funeral (which i've found! Clicky!)

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, Drew's death was one of the worst deaths ever in a soap :rofl:

Almost as bad as stingrays death.. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    my favourite was JOE SCULLY! What a cool man

Lance was cool. Dione was cool. Paul and Tad were alright.

ReputationRep:
    Dione was really cool, same with Paul & Tad

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lance!!! He's one of my favourites

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Tad was cool!

ReputationRep:
    I liked Libby and Drew.

ReputationRep:
    Is Libby still alive? If so where is she?

ReputationRep:
    Didn't she go America or was that someone else??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dans)
    Is Libby still alive? If so where is she?
    yeh she is, she is living with Darren Stark somewhere, can't remember where though..

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.