Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Big AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW at the wedding!

Was it me or did Holly look a lot older than a newborn?... lol! Ageing process has started already!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    The whole London thing is totally ridiculous! And Izzy's footballer guy is such a retarded actor (is he actually a footballer?! I wouldn't know..)

ReputationRep:
    Wth is Holly Hoyland?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Big AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW at the wedding!

Was it me or did Holly look a lot older than a newborn?... lol! Ageing process has started already!

-x-
    Looked like a 6 month old :rofl:

And there wasn't any blood, must have been the most tidy delivery ever...

Holly Hoyland - Izzy's Baby....

ReputationRep:
    izzy's baby is called holly hoyland. they make london seem like such a small place in neighbours everyone just keeps bumping into one another all the time! i've been to london plenty of times and have never seen anyone famous lol! the birth also seemed very quick for a first born child...it could have at least been dark when they cut to the seen where she was holding the baby or something..but then again thats the beauty of neighbours!

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, so the birth is tonight - yay

Yeah I know, Australians now will be like 'Ooh, I've got to go to London to meet all these celebs,' and then they won't see any..:p: I've been to London millions of times and seen just a few, and they weren't even that huge anyway.

I'm so looking forward to this hugely unrealistic birth now :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, neighbours, you never disappoint in realism.
    Sinnita, Jonno AND Neil Morrisey (of all people for the vicar lol) - Is this for the benefit of the Brit viewers coz i'm sure ozzies can't know these people - we hardly do?!
    Gotta love the cheese thoug, and Karl and Susan are the cutest couple ever - i wish they were a real couple they're so sweet! Fab wedding, espesh Izzy lol

I wouldn't survive without Neighbours...I honestly wouldn't :-)

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me wondering how Izzy managed to teleport onto a moving boat?

ReputationRep:
    Great episode today. I KNEW Izzy would ruin it for them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Budgie)
    Is it just me wondering how Izzy managed to teleport onto a moving boat?
    Didn't you see the Doctor's Tardis in the back of the boat?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i thought it was a bit strange that Izzy manage to get on a moving boat. Also find it wierd that in the morning before Scotty's funeral in Australia it's morning in London, with Susan waking up... they need to sort on their timings!

ReputationRep:
    oh ye i never thought of the timings! good point..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, how on earth did Izzy suddenly manage to move onto a moving boat??

ReputationRep:
    Stuff like this really pulls down Neighbour's credibility. Are the writers idiots? For god's sake put some effort into it.

ReputationRep:
    If you watch this, at around 3.30-3.40 you see Izzy making her way onto the boat - Obviously they aren't going to show us her getting on the/the boat starting up etc... as really, why would we want to see that!?

The real question is, why did it take her so long to get on deck?!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    It was just sort of weird, Izzy suddenly being there, along with her bf..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by city_chic)
    The whole London thing is totally ridiculous! And Izzy's footballer guy is such a retarded actor (is he actually a footballer?! I wouldn't know..)

he used to be in footballers wives i think...his name is Daniel Schutzmann...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Schutzmann

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone think of todays episode? very dramatic. its stupid how the other timmins brothers don't turn up! and have they told 'anne' and 'loris'?? oh and boyd has got wot he deserves lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yes he did used to be in footballers wives. I liked that show, is it coming back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dans)
    Yes he did used to be in footballers wives. I liked that show, is it coming back?
    No, unfortunately.

Also, it's obvious that's not the last we have seen of Izzy. Can't wait. Kim is an idiot, bouncing in the house kicking off on Steiger. I don't like Kim, in fact don't think I did when he first joined the show.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.