The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah Kim annoys me. Steiger and Janelle are just so cute together :biggrin: Yeah, what happned to the other brother coming? And Loris and Anne being in the dark about his death? Hmm..
Well Susan still doesn't know either!!!
Scorpio2211
Well Susan still doesn't know either!!!

I know :eek:.

Finding out about Karl being the father was bad enough, and now she's going to be faced with this...

Spoiler

Thing is, we've never seen the other brothers (they were going to be casted, but they never found the 'right' people so characters were scrapped in a way!) and i don't think i would of liked just seeing two random lads for one episode...

-x-
I know :eek:.

Spoiler

No.way.

Anyway, todaysepisode was so sad - Stinger was the spiggin best. Will miss him ;-(
Reply 7085

Spoiler

Who is this?

Spoiler

-x-
^Yup!

-x-
baby_emmy

Spoiler

-x-

Spoiler

Should be good :smile:
^

Spoiler

-x-
I hate him, no need for him to come back. Karl and Susan can't just be happy, something always has to come between them. :p:
Neighbours needs more fathers. Middle aged guys, as the head of a family. There was a brief, frustrating glimpse of it when Kim came back, last week, but then the Egg left again, so we're still lacking. I mean who is there? Karl? And who else? Paul is tit, Max left, Egg left, Steiger is an annoying narc, Stingray was too young and is dead now, anyway, we need someone to fill the gap. Actually, we could do with a family, full stop, who isn't going to fall apart at the smallest little problem in the world rearing it's ugly head. I know society is fractured nowadays, and that Neighbours is supposed to reflect society, but I don't care, I still think we need one, it serves a dramatic purpose, dammit! Besides, N is basically a fantasy, anyway, and if reflecting society's your game then where are the Asians, homosexuals, and black people (and the obligatory racists to go along with them)?!
Can you spoiler or delete a part of your post please (you know what bit i'm talking about!)... some people may not know!

I miss Joe :frown: Him and Karl were awesome!!

-x-
Sorry. How do you put spoilers in?

Update:
Sod it, I've deleted it, anyway.

You mean Mangel? Yeah, I miss him, too, he was a good laugh (and a crazy fella, too.) And I miss the other Joe too, Lynn's first husband, I grew to like him a lot, it's sad that he left in the way he did (and in reality, as well.)
Thanks a lot! That's been bugging me a bit, lately.
I miss the Scully's when they first came! Gawd, just rememberd ALL the guys fancied Steph (including Toadie!!) but she was after Drew...

Oh how times have changed!!

-x-
The martins left and just as they were pulling out the drive the scully's turned up.
That was a bitter sweet day.
baby_emmy
I miss the Scully's when they first came! Gawd, just rememberd ALL the guys fancied Steph (including Toadie!!) but she was after Drew...

Oh how times have changed!!

-x-

And Flick

Mmm and Joel (akak Daniel MacPherson)

Anyone remember the Hancocks? And they left because the mother became involved with Toadie...

Boyd has turned out so weird; his charcter hasn't been spanned out right. His eating disorder and exercise problem disappeared too quickly. The same for Sky, who's so whingy now...

It's funny because I used to live in Aus, and hardly anyone watches it there...
You're right, Boyd has made an unnatural character progression, he should never have become a doctor - where did that come from?!
Flick was a thousand times better looking than Steph, just my opinion. :smile: In fact Holly Valance still is the best looking out of the Scully's. :biggrin: (All apart from Lyn of course. :rofl:)

Spoiler

Latest