Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It was something like that, first appearance: May 2005; last appearance: December 2005. Way to give him a long run! Considering how long I've had to put up with Janelle, Paul, and had to put up with Izzy, I feel aggrieved.

ReputationRep:
    I think Neighbours should do a Dallas and wipe out the last season and a half by having them all be a dream of Susan's so that Alex can come back in the shower, wearing a t-shirt saying: 'I Beat Leukaemia And A Plane Crash In The Bass Strait, And All I Got Was This Stupid T-Shirt!'

ReputationRep:
    God I hated Alex. Please don't let him come back! And I hated Libby even more! I'll tell who does need to come back, JOE SCULLY! Legend.

ReputationRep:
    No LIBBY was a legend!

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours just needs a good solid family.

I like Paul Robinson as much as the next person (i even own a copy of his 1989 smash hit record 'Don't It Make You Feel Good' on 7") but honestly....he could just not be evil for once, and all these bombs going off and that....it just doesn't work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Peters)
    Neighbours just needs a good solid family.

I like Paul Robinson as much as the next person (i even own a copy of his 1989 smash hit record 'Don't It Make You Feel Good' on 7") but honestly....he could just not be evil for once, and all these bombs going off and that....it just doesn't work.
    Seriously?! Wow, you are devoted! Absolutely detest the man, myself.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: at Stefan Dennis' music career attempt

ReputationRep:
    I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours would be the same without Paul though

ReputationRep:
    Course it would, it was good before he came back in. Neighbours wouldn't be the same without Harold and Lou, or Susan and Karl, but Paul is expendable.

ReputationRep:
    I'd agree with that, I think Paul's expendable, too infact, if someone bumps him off I'll be jealous because it has always been my dream to do that, myself, if someone else does it I'll feel like I'm missing out. But then, I'm not an actor, I don't live in Australia and I'm not up for an audition in Neighbours (and I'm not even sure if there is a space for Paul's killer, coming up), I might just have to murder Stefan Dennis, instead.

ReputationRep:
    Well there has to be one character you hate in order for a show to be believable to some extent. Eg Pauline, EE, now she gone i can't watch it because i kinda like all other characters, also having a character you dislike makes you watch to see if anything bad happens to them!!(then you can laugh at their misfortune)

ReputationRep:
    ^ Agreed, you need a baddie in everything...otherwise everyone is just 'nice' and that would be sooooo boring

I'm liking Elle's story at the moment, and now Oliver has cut his hair he is looking very nice indeed ;-) And am glad Rosie is lightneing up she was starting to get on my nerves. The bus thing was funny.

And what is going on with the weird Paul thing where he can't hear people?

ReputationRep:
    I shall definitely savour Paul's period of misfortune! And laugh, unscrupulously (well, the whole thing's a Punch and Judy show, isn't it?) I'll still like to do him in, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    ^ Agreed, you need a baddie in everything...otherwise everyone is just 'nice' and that would be sooooo boring

I'm liking Elle's story at the moment, and now Oliver has cut his hair he is looking very nice indeed ;-) And am glad Rosie is lightneing up she was starting to get on my nerves. The bus thing was funny.

And what is going on with the weird Paul thing where he can't hear people?

Spoiler:
    Show
    In Aus a the moment i think Paul is ill in hospital after being diagnosed with something but can't remember what, i think it is a lead up to that.

Aww Harold with the cat

Elle's story is going to pan out good me thinks.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She is so going to destroy Paul and his fortune

Oh Yes Oliver cut hair can't get worst than with longer hair!!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Paul has a brain tumor.

ReputationRep:
    apparently the ratings are getting really low in australia ...what could be the reason ?

ReputationRep:
    ^Probably coz they killed of Stinger ;-(
    Still fab, unrealistic and cheesy though, just the way i like it

ReputationRep:
    Loved Harold's line today

"....but if anyone deserves a bonk on the hooter!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prash_s90)
    apparently the ratings are getting really low in australia ...what could be the reason ?
    They've been low for a while, all the crazy spoiler lines (starting from the whole random plane exploding onwards!) didn't go well with the Aus audience, and i believe H&A is more popular there too....

Mini spoiler - won't really wreck anything;
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There's going to be a BIG revamp/sort out over the next few months, Stingray's death was kinda the start of it!

-x-

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.