The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yh apparently they might bring in new families, and they might chuck out the rubbish current guys
H&A has better ratings than Neighbours ?! :-o shocking. H&A is like a joke
Trouble is, i feel a bit ripped off with what has made it neighbours. It started really with the ridiculous way in which Stu left, and then before we knew it there was a whole new load of people in Number 30 who were there....well for no reason at all. I just have no affinity with those characters.
In all fairness, most of the people who ended up in No30 just randomly appeared! Apart from Ned... who did just turn up, but at least was related to Stu!

-x-
baby_emmy
In all fairness, most of the people who ended up in No30 just randomly appeared! Apart from Ned... who did just turn up, but at least was related to Stu!

-x-

I don't know how they all arrived or their names!
neighbours is amazing
the girl who plays rachel (caitlin stasey) added me on myspace today.
haha my claim to fame
^ I've got her too, as well as Pepper, Izzy, Karl..and others :p:
Choccielatte
I don't know how they all arrived or their names!

As people were leaving (think Carmella was with Harold, Toadie was off to Sydney... w/e lol!) Ned put an advert out for spare rooms...

Rosie - Worked with Toadie and he promised her a room
Will - Backpacker who they were iffy about as he didn't have a steady job but i think Carmella fancied him so they let him stay
Pepper/Frazer - Pretended to be a couple to get a room (knew each other from elsewhere)

Originally Rosie didn't have a room, but as Toadie promised her one, she got one in the end!

Soon came out that Pepper and Frazer weren't actually a couple, so unable to decide who left they did a secret ballot, and it ended up Ned leaving! So we were left with; Will, Rosie, Pepper and Frazer

It soon turned out Will was a millionaire but didn't want anyone to know this, not even Carmella his gf, eventually he told the truth ('thanks' to Elle) but as Carmella wouldn't take him back, he left!!... A few weeks later along comes Oliver, his brother, and Frazer’s brother Ringo appears too! So now we are left with...

Rosie - The lawyer, Carmella's sister, loves Frazer
Pepper - Was school teacher, but left after Lolly blamed her for hitting her (she was eventually found not guilty but hasn't gone back to teaching), she's the blonde one who is getting the gifts and has an on/off 'relationship' with Paul
Frazer - Currently in hospital, and may be paralysed, loves Rosie
Ringo - Frazer's little brother, loves Rachael, best friends with Lolly
Oliver - Will's brother (who has now left), was in relationship with Carmella, and briefy had a kinda fling with Elle!

Hope that has helped!! :smile:

-x-
helloimalex
the girl who plays rachel (caitlin stasey) added me on myspace today.
haha my claim to fame

Quite a few have Bebo as well!! I know Sky(Steph), Pepper(Nicky), Rachel(Caitlin), Janae(Eliza), Boyd, Dillan, Stinger(i think), all have them and loads more but i can't remeber if you find Caitlin's all the others are apparently real!!
Ooh and i was loving Steiger and Harold today awww!!
OMG no Neighbours next week God damn Wimbeldon!!
One good thing about the move to Five!
Not wimbledon noooooooo!!
Grrrr...
Is Sky now friends with bree and rachel even though they're years younger? There are no people her age now except Boyd - its annoying coz zeke and lolly will be part of the next genreation and they are soo annoying ! lol
yeah, i know wimbledon! might stay at work till nearly 6 next week - got case study to complete!
My first week without any exams and god damn tennis will be on!!! nooo
Reply 7155
Argh damn you Wimbledon!! :mad: Why can't it be on the week after next week cos i'm on hols then! Just has to be next week when i have nothing to do cos exams are finished!
Reply 7156
it might be on bbc2 while wimbledon is on as that is what happens to the cbbc which also appears on bbc1 normally
No in the tv mag i got it said no Neighbours due to Wimbledon!!
Reply 7158
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
No Neighbours this afternoon grr, stupid Royal Ascot. Will it be on later?

Latest