the NEIGHBOURS soc Watch

This discussion is closed.
bisous
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't particularly like Tom but he's fit, man :p:

oh also a while ago I mentioned that I thought Libby and Rosie look alike ... well my sister agrees :p:
Hubert Poo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Really? I can't see it myself. But I like Rosie. :love:

I always thought Lou looks like Howard the Duck.
baby_emmy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Choccielatte)
Au contraire, she moved on pretty quickly!
lol, since when in Neighbours do they actually take any time to get over things?! They all seem pretty happy atm even though Stingray died a few weeks ago!!

(Original post by moniker)
I don't particularly like Tom but he's fit, man :p:
I concur! :five:

-x-
Maniacal Mr. Monocle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by baby_emmy)
lol, since when in Neighbours do they actually take any time to get over things?! They all seem pretty happy atm even though Stingray died a few weeks ago!!
That's exactly what I was thinking! They've only just had his funeral and now they're all back to normal, all jovial and gossiping, as if it were only a minor blip on their lives. Hello?! You've just lost a son here! Good grief, if life were like that we wouldn't need Prozac.
bisous
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
so what is Boyd gonna do to Janae?? I don't like the look of this...
MathematicalMind
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i know i really didnt expect boyd to be like that! someone will probably walk in and save the day or something though..
Maniacal Mr. Monocle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
So now he's back to being a psychopath? God, what is up with that character?! Why can't they just make up their minds and leave him be.
bisous
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
maybe he has another brain tumour :rolleyes:
dans
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I want the two of them to get back together!
city_chic
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't think Boyd's gonna do anything to Janae, he was just desperate to make her stay with him (hmm, should've thought about how much you 'love her and want to spend the rest of your life with her' before cheating on her with that spoilt, stuck-up chick). But I've heard that..

Spoiler:
Show
Boyd eventually leaves Neighbours with Sky!
LobsterTentacles
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I never thought Boyd and Janae were a terribly strong pairing, and it's pretty good they're ending it seeing as they really ain't no Karl and Susan. And at that, I'm pretty pissed they've dragged Tom back, which would just drive a further wedge between the best couple to hit Ramsay St since Lou and Harold.

(Original post by city_chic)
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Brilliant. It's a real shame they're going, but there's a great couple there. I remember when they first got together, Boyd's dreadlocks an' all!
ferret123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't remember boyd with dreadlocks, just that he had longer hair! :-o

I think Lou and Harold should become a couple for a laf! lol
Scorpio2211
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by city_chic)
Spoiler:
Show
I thought/heard
Spoiler:
Show
While Boyd and Sky will definantly be leaving together, Kyal Marsh claims they won't be leaving as a couple. Another source states that Dylan may be involved with Sky's exit somehow.
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
LobsterTentacles please spoiler the bottom of you post!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, how young/cute does Boyd look here?!

-x-
Horatio Caine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Maniacal Mr. Monocle)
So now he's back to being a psychopath? God, what is up with that character?! Why can't they just make up their minds and leave him be.
Think you're jumping the gun a bit there... He just shut the door and told her she's not going anywhere because he's desperate to get back with her, I doubt he is going to do anything to her.

Spoiler:
Show
Sky/Boyd = best teenage couple ever on Neighbours, in my opinion anyway.

Also, what was that weirdo doctor copying out of Paul's wallet? I assumed it was bank details or something but I didn't see what it was...
Maniacal Mr. Monocle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well blatantly, but given how many radical changes Boyd's character has taken in the show, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he did turn out to be one. Besides which, he's gone through so much trauma already, with this latest twist things must be starting to wear on him, a bit more. Maybe its the brain tumour starting to repeat on him, or something.
LobsterTentacles
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
^ Yes, good god that was an awful storyline. Or maybe his bulimia is back to eat his brain (or something else that would only ever happen to Boyd Hoyland and only ever on Neighbours).

And the new doctor seems horribly shifty. I predict a new Darcy.
Scorpio2211
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by LobsterTentacles)
And the new doctor seems horribly shifty. I predict a new Darcy.
Spoiler:
Show
She is very shifty, the spiritualist, Terrence. The doctor is the one whos feeding him info. on the people of Ramsey St.!
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I miss Darcy.... i miss a lot of characters, lol!

Bring back Lance!

Anyhoo i'm not liking this doctor, if i went to see mine and they gave me some herbal stuff i wouldn't accept it!

-x-
Historiana
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm wondering why Lolly returned?

I thought she lived with her biological Dad, what happened there?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1377)
79.5%
Leave (355)
20.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed