Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Mary, either, but I like the actress, it's a shame she not going to be a permanent fixture in it, or a good character, because it would be great to have her as a full-timer in the series. It's probably nothing more than sentimental nostalgia, but I'd love to see some actors from Sons & Daughters come into Neighbours, it'd be smashing.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!!

Just found out my dad recorded it So watching it now - i was loving mental Mary at the end, lol! Though it was freaky...

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Oh have a good time Scorp! So jealous!!!

What happened today?!?! I watched from when Pepper met Mary in the garden (oh actually, i saw Janelle telling Steiger not to go - was that before?)

So happy it's back!!

-x-
    Thanks will do, i'm so excited.!!

Sounds like it was a good episode!! Too bad i missed it!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oooh, todays episode has a good ending too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh, such a classic! I really did think the spiritualist was a good guy though, I'm so naive...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i knew he was bad from day1!!! I thought the relationship between him and charlotte was revealed a little too early though!

ReputationRep:
    Well today's was predictable. But was pretty good.

Spoiler:
    Show
    So with the Pepper stalker thing.. is it the mum doing it? Never saw that one coming...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Well today's was predictable. But was pretty good.

So with the Pepper stalker thing.. is it the mum doing it? Never saw that one coming...
    who's mum?

and something big is happening on neighbours on the 23 july. They're advertising it alot. Some 'female' is entering the show or something. I dont know much, ill try and find out. :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Please spoiler discussions like this for the people in the soc who don't want spoiling!

Spoiler:
    Show
    yes the mum of the kevin guy (Mary isn't it?) is the stalker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    Please spoiler discussions like this for the people in the soc who don't want spoiling!

Spoiler:
    Show
    yes the mum of the kevin guy (Mary isn't it?) is the stalker.
    Oops, i forgot... Edited now..

Spoiler:
    Show
    it was a bit weird when she was sitting there in what looked like a babies room, which i presume was pepper & Kevins babies room, before she had a mis-carriage..

Weird indeed.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by blackswan)
    who's mum?

and something big is happening on neighbours on the 23 july. They're advertising it alot. Some 'female' is entering the show or something. I dont know much, ill try and find out. :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    23rd July for the UK according to the ramsay street website sounds like pepper is being held hostage, and they're wondering if Harold will find her in time. Rosie spends her first night with fraser. And Janae lets terrence make all her decisions and janelle is worried.

ReputationRep:
    who's mum?

Kevin's..

Keep us posted about that

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also read that the actress that plays Pepper has cut her contract short on neighbours, so she can persue her acting career in USA..

I'll give her under a year before she returns.. But saying that, the americans will like her, with her big eyes... :p:

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Oops, i forgot... Edited now..

Spoiler:
    Show
    it was a bit weird when she was sitting there in what looked like a babies room, which i presume was pepper & Kevins babies room, before she had a mis-carriage..

Weird indeed.
    My guess too. No worries about the spoiling - i always have to double check i'm in the soc thread before deciding to post spoilers! Doesn't really matter in the spoilers thread if you spoil everyone.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oooh,

Spoiler:
    Show
    however 23rd july australia - disaster looms! Rosie and Frazer finally enjoy their dream wedding and Frazer succeeds in escaping the confines of his wheelchair. But as their perfect day comes to an end, a terrible disaster looms... Meanwhile, the new Parker family arrives in Erinsborough; Ned’s older brother Steve moves to Erinsborough with his wife, Miranda, and daughter, Bridget.

ReputationRep:
    oooh,

Spoiler:
    Show
    however 23rd july australia - disaster looms! Rosie and Frazer finally enjoy their dream wedding and Frazer succeeds in escaping the confines of his wheelchair. But as their perfect day comes to an end, a terrible disaster looms... Meanwhile, the new Parker family arrives in Erinsborough; Ned’s older brother Steve moves to Erinsborough with his wife, Miranda, and daughter, Bridget.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Frazer & Rosie get married :eek:

Erinsborough must be the only place in Australia or something.. Everyone ends up there.. :toofunny:

Anyone know when David Spade is going to be in neighbours?!

ReputationRep:
    who's mum?

The 23rd is the big revamp in Aus!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    The new family "Parkers", the wedding etc..
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    not sure - his wiki page says 2007 (guess thats filming) but hes not on the celebrity cast list on the neighbours wiki page - so maybe not till early next year in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Thank you!!

Just found out my dad recorded it So watching it now - i was loving mental Mary at the end, lol! Though it was freaky...

-x-
    Not a problem, happy to fill you in. Wasn't a bad episode to start up again, lots of interesting little plots points going on there which will ultimately pave the way to some fairly exciting plot lines. Can't wait for the whole Mary thing to unfold, it'll be fun to see what happens to Pepper. And the new doctor storyline is starting to get interesting too, it'll be amusing to see that develop, too.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    neighbours is amusing all the time! lol!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    not sure - his wiki page says 2007 (guess thats filming) but hes not on the celebrity cast list on the neighbours wiki page - so maybe not till early next year in the UK.
    That's ok then, as long as he is in it, i am looking forward to that

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.