Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A meteorite, it realises that Ramsay street is the only place on earth, and crashes into the street, only killing Pepper.. Apparently..

:p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, that's exactly it! Either that or a nuclear weapon capable of destroying all of Erinsborough, but since it just happens to be the 250th anniversary of Ramsey Street, everyone in the entire area leaves to celebrate it on a yacht on the other side of the world, except Pepper, leaving her to stay in Ramsey Street and get nuked all on her own. Then the rest of them come back, discover her charred remains, mourn her for approximately 1 week, forget all about her and get on with the rest of their lives. Time, Ramsey Street style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maniacal Mr. Monocle)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So that wasn't just me misreading things? Spade really is coming on the show? Why? Is he popular in Australia or something? I assume it's just for a cameo appearance? I wouldn't want to have to put up with that silly blond twerp for any extended length of time, he'd suck all the life out of it, like Nosferatu, and try to make it 'The David Spade Show.' Urgh. He annoys me. Maybe he would make a great partner for Pepper? Infact they'd make a great couple, both irritating, both not very good (in Spade's case not as good as he thinks he is) and both horribly out of place in Neighbours. Yes, that's it, they should leave together. Immediately. And I will not rest until I see them do so! Sorry, I am being arrogant and ranting.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    he is in real life a real good friend of Nicky Whelans apparently.. And asked to be in neighbours, but only in scenes with Pepper in.

I presume these will take place before Pepper leaves, or he won't be in it at all.

With the time him being on UK Screens in neighbours round about October-November time.... When Pepper leaves the show for us UKians

I love David Spade He was great in 8 Simple Rules.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, that's exactly it! Either that or a nuclear weapon capable of destroying all of Erinsborough, but since it just happens to be the 250th anniversary of Ramsey Street, everyone in the entire area leaves to celebrate it on a yacht on the other side of the world, except Pepper, leaving her to stay in Ramsey Street and get nuked all on her own. Then the rest of them come back, discover her charred remains, mourn her for approximately 1 week, forget all about her and get on with the rest of their lives. Time, Ramsey Street style.
    :rofl:

Are you sure you don't write the stories on Neighbours? if not, i think you should persue a career there..

that is superb :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    lol Neighbours certainly has a skewed sense or reality/time/morality/everything lol

The facial expressions paul does when his head goes all funny are hilarious - watch out for them. Thats great acting, neighbours style :-)

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    he is in real life a real good friend of Nicky Whelans apparently.. And asked to be in neighbours, but only in scenes with Pepper in.

I presume these will take place before Pepper leaves, or he won't be in it at all.

With the time him being on UK Screens in neighbours round about October-November time.... When Pepper leaves the show for us UKians

I love David Spade He was great in 8 Simple Rules.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He ruined Just Shoot Me with his ego, Lord knows what effect he'll have on Neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Are you sure you don't write the stories on Neighbours? if not, i think you should persue a career there..

that is superb :toofunny:
    Sorry for the double post.

Thanks.

Well, I am looking for a job, maybe I should send in a copy of my CV and a few synopsis ideas and see where it gets me, then I can begin dismantling Ramsey Street bit by bit. I'd like to build an underground volcano where Lassiter's complex is and assemble a secret army of ninjas, composed primarily of residents from Anson's Corner, and have them abseil down the middle of it, then I'll pilot a little Nellie into the skies and begin an aerial bombardment of the cul-de-sac and the surrounding areas, while my troops begin securing all the areas from West Waratah, onwards. Should be fun (and no less outrageous than Neighbours is, at the moment. :rolleyes: :p: )

You heard nothing, right? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.

Well, I am looking for a job, maybe I should send in a copy of my CV and a few synopsis ideas and see where it gets me, then I can begin dismantling Ramsey Street bit by bit. I'd like to build an underground volcano where Lassiter's complex is and assemble a secret army of ninjas, composed primarily of residents from Anson's Corner, and have them abseil down the middle of it, then I'll pilot a little Nellie into the skies and begin an aerial bombardment of the cul-de-sac and the surrounding areas, while my troops begin securing all the areas from West Waratah, onwards. Should be fun (and no less outrageous than Neighbours is, at the moment. :rolleyes: :p: )

You heard nothing, right? :ninja:

I'd do that right away if i were you.

Trademark the story line you made up earlier, and wham, there you go. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking it might actually be better to do it in reality, actually destroy part of Australia and have it filmed, that way when I send them my CV my dedication to the job in hand might seem so unwavering that they couldn't help but be convinced that I was the right man for the job. Of course they could always take the opposite view and see me as some kind of wannabe-Fascistic-overlord, with designs for enslaving the whole of the Antipodean world, but I think that's something I can live with.

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours has never won anything in the UK so it would be nice for the show to be recongised for a change, and besides it would be nice for the Neighbours cast to visit the UK (again!)

The nominations for this years Natational Television Awards 2007 have been releaed, and here are the nominations that concern Neighbours:

Most Popular Actress
    Jackie Woodburne (Susan Kennedy) (Number 25) :hugs:

Most Popular Actor
    Alan Fletcher (Karl Kennedy) (Number 32) ;doctor;

Most Popular Serial Drama
    Neighbours

http://www.nationaltvawards.com/

NB: The Neighbours nominated cast are more known to the British TV induestry and the British public than the h&a cast members, so vote for Neighbours to represent the australian TV industry in Britain.

Spread the word to Neighbours, Alan and Jackie fans!!

http://www.nationaltvawards.com/

ReputationRep:
    more spoilers:

http://perfectblend.net/news/spoiler/

ReputationRep:
    Spoilers go in the spoilers thread - it's a sticky at the top

I've just voted

-x-

ReputationRep:
    BTW Pepper is still on screens till next year isn't she for UK.
    November for Aus.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    sounds about right - shes only just announced shes leaving afterall!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oh and nothing wrong with spoilers in this thread as long as they are spoilered - although there is a designated thread just for spoilers! lol!

ReputationRep:
    Just voted.
    Today was a good episode!!

"OMG, has everyone had affairs with each other on this street?"- classic.

Zeke seemed a bit harsh. "He's not normal"

Rango, aww their so cute!

OMG the camping trip is while i'm away!!

And on the David Spade subject.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He isn't doing his cameo
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    its weird - but i watch doctors after and the storylines in terms of fraser and not walking are similar - since doctors have the doctor who isn't walking either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)

Spoiler:
    Show
    He isn't doing his cameo
    Do you have any reference to that? As i hope he still is... :mad:

Daytime tv has got better since Wimbledon finished..
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    it so has - my tv doesn't go off from 10am till now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He isn't doing his cameo
    :party:

I didn't think he was anyway, to be honest, they removed it from the Wikipedia entry.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have any reference to that? As i hope he still is... :mad:

Daytime tv has got better since Wimbledon finished..
    Well he said he'd only do them with pepper whos last scenes are tommorow or next friday. and a melbourne newspaper said he had a conflicting agenda or something.!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.