The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

does anyone know what happens with the whole pepper thing? i feel really sorry for her. obviously if you know can you tell me in a spoiler, thanks :smile:

Spoiler

^ :biggrin:

Spoiler

-x-
I don't know about any of you, but bottled water has never looked so scary.

Spoiler

Maniacal Mr. Monocle
I don't know about any of you, but bottled water has never looked so scary.

:laugh:
y the hell did Pepper drink it she can't be that stupid?! did she think Mary was worried she might be thirsty lol
I know! If I was looked in a room by a demented psychopath the last thing I'd do is eat or drink anything she gave me. It's just common logic, it might actually be drugged, y'know? Not the sharpest tool in any box, is our Pepper. :p:

Spoiler

Reply 7508
lol
SuperDaz

Spoiler

Me neither, tends to be quite unhygienic.
Wow, mary is a complete and utter psychopath....

Freaky/messed up/delusional old woman.. :eek:
Maniacal Mr. Monocle
I know! If I was looked in a room by a demented psychopath the last thing I'd do is eat or drink anything she gave me. It's just common logic, it might actually be drugged, y'know? Not the sharpest tool in any box, is our Pepper. :p:

I wouldn't complain if she was my P.E teacher though!:p: :biggrin:

no wonder the kids wanted her back!
Reply 7512
lol
If she was a PE teacher in a boys school, i think there would be alot of hands over crotches. :eek:

her boobs at the end today.. :hubba:
Rooftopcowboy
I wouldn't complain if she was my P.E teacher though!:p: :biggrin:

no wonder the kids wanted her back!

No, I probably wouldn't, either, from a sex stand point, though one has to realise that teacher-student relationships are quite unrealistic, and usually come to little more than simple teenage crushes, unless the teacher has a track record of going for much younger men or, in this case, boys, and is prepared to face the legal/career consequences that engaging in such a relationship is likely to bring which, if we're being pragmatic here, such an association would be almost certain to bring. Plus, being dumb, she'd be very easy to fool, so you could, theoretically, bunk off lessons or be unruly in class, and when she asked you what the reason for your dissent was, create a phony reason for having done so and she'd probably be none-the-wiser. So, potentially, yes, there are a great many reasons for wanting her as your teacher.
Reply 7515
Neighbours is so predictable. I dare the writers to kill Pepper off. It won't happen. Why oh why can't they have some respect for us and give us some twists?
What's the chances that Susan & Tom are going to get it on again?

Where has Karl gone, London?

Must be about the time he was in that Soapstar superstar here..
Also, i hate to admit this, but Lolly is growing on me :bawling:

:getmecoat
.Andrew.

Very, very likely in true Neighbours tradition.

He's gone to see his 'daughter' with his 'ex' in 'London.' And Susan is :s-smilie:
.Andrew.

That's intresting never though of that!

I'm well happy for Frazer and Rosie, I hope they don't face too many other obstacles in their relationship lol. But then again this is Neighbours we're talking about.

The upcoming episodes sound exciting! Why didn't Rosie act more worried about the phonecall she got from Pepper today?

Latest