The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7560
Argh! i have missed 2 eppys of neighbours now cos i'm working in the afternoon this week and keep forgetting to tape it. :mad: It's annoying that there isn't a catch up video on the neighbours website.
Hopefully i'll remember to tape it tomorrow.
~Kirsty~
mmm, the websites had a makeover too- for the aussie episodes anyway!

I didn't realise they slept together - thought they just kissed. Sky is completely taken in - course she won't realise just yet.

I assumed they slept together, but wasn't too sure. I was sitting there thinking why hasn't he done what happened on Ghost, where the 'spirit' is inside another body, and five minutes later he did. :rolleyes: I can't believe she fell for it, but as you say she is completely taken in.
It can't be long before the storyline ends... especially since charlotte is getting really annoyed with him for not manipulating lots of money from sky yet.
Charlotte was evil today, got to laugh the way Terrence is completely under the thumb. :rofl: I think it all comes out when I'm on holiday. :frown:

Spoiler

:ditto: i heard something along those lines too.
Reply 7565

Spoiler

yeah i think sky and terrance did sleep together..because terrance was zipping up his flies lol
Reply 7567
I absolutely hope Mary kills Pepper. What a surprise that would be. But of course Neighbours is so predictable that they'll be out of the trap soon :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm tired of hearing about that stupid boxing story with Lolly (who is very annoying). And I hope Paul kills Elle.
i've been at work everydayday this week :frown: could someone please give me a quick rundown on what's been happening over the last 3 days? thanks :smile:
neighbours.com :wink:

Or:

Monday:

Mary is spooked when unsuspecting Harold makes a neighbourly house call. Bound and gagged, Pepper kicks over a lamp in the hope of bringing attention to herself but Harold assumes it must be rats or possums. He offers to check Mary's roof for pests and remains blissfully unaware of how close he comes to be beaten over the head with a spade to stop his interference. When he leaves Pepper's hopes for rescue fade and Mary reveals the next part of her plan: Kevin will be coming to visit them soon.

Rosie's still rattled by Carmella's accusation that she's only with Frazer because there's no chance of a physical relationship now that he's in a wheelchair. She starts to doubt her own feelings until Janae advises her to trust her instincts. Inspired, Rosie pushes her doubts aside and declares her absolute love for Frazer. With the desire between them escalating, Frazer admits he's as nervous as she is. Their first night together will be new territory for them both.

Harold is forced to choose between the Salvation Army and his faith in sham spiritualist Terrence. He hangs up his uniform, utterly convinced the psychic's work is above reproach.

Janae's frustrated to discover Janelle has been won over by Terrence and is taking his advice on how to spend her money. She begs her mum to look at investing for the family's future, perhaps in the garage. When Terrence tells Janelle that Stingray doesn't approve, Janae loses her temper and berates Sky for bringing this ridiculous con-artist into their lives. Equally concerned about Terrence's destructive influence, Lou offers Janae support. They'll just have to keep an eye on their loved ones and try to make sure they don't do anything stupid...

Tuesday:

.When Sky fails to ‘contact' Stingray, conman Terrence is on hand to comfort her. As her frustration grows, Terrence generously offers to channel Stingray himself. Pretending to be possessed by Scott's spirit, Terrence takes advantage of his vulnerable protégé. Shocked by the night's events, Sky is filled with confusion and self-loathing.

Frazer and Rosie's first attempt at intimacy since his accident goes badly. Rosie tries to reassure Frazer but he freaks out and takes off. Still unable to reach best friend Pepper for advice, Carmella steps in to offer some sisterly support. She also receives some unexpected insight from Paul. Remembering only too well how his disability affected his relationship with Izzy, he advises Rosie to stand by her man.

Meanwhile Frazer stops by the law offices to leave flowers for Rosie, only to run into an old flame: Charlotte Stone. He can't quite believe that the woman he used to count cards with is now a doctor but con-artist Charlie deftly deflects his questions. As they reminisce over a bottle of scotch, Charlotte makes a bold offer to help him overcome his intimacy issues. He turns her down, leaving his conscience clear for a reunion with Rosie.

Still trying to convince Dr. Stone help him regain his fortune, Paul is rapidly realising the desperation of his situation. When Harold knocks on his door offering a charitable food donation, he initially resists. However, hunger and desperation finally win out.

Carmella's unwitting addiction to her mood-altering medication grows. Charlotte is only too happy to write her a repeat prescription... in exchange for inside info on Rosie and Frazer's relationship.

Wednesday:

Mary returns from the police station empty handed having learnt that the police have raised Kevin's bail. When she insinuates that without Kevin she has no use for Pepper, Pepper begins to fear for her life. She offers Mary her own money and Kevin is brought home, confused by his mother's sudden generosity. His confusion turns to shock when he realises his ex-girlfriend is being held captive and his mum plans for them to become a family again! Kevin helps Pepper to plot an escape but they're both unaware that Mary is listening in on a baby monitor. Determined to see her plan through, she locks them both in the bedroom. They'll stay there until they've learnt the error of their ways...

Karl gets back from London and is startled to learn that Tom Scully is the new principal of Erinsborough High. While Susan still holds on to her anger at being abandoned straight after their wedding for Izzy and baby Holly, Karl counters that he's equally hurt Susan never saw fit to mention the reappearance of her old flame or the fact that he is her new boss. Susan realises that Karl holds as much residual mistrust for her as she does for him.

Lolly guilt-trips Lou into letting her train with Janae but when Lolly receives an accidental knock to the head, Lou knows he has to tell her the truth: she's a terrible boxer. Lolly admits that she feels unwanted and Lou insists that he desperately hopes she'll stay in Erinsborough rather than go back to her biological father. When she agrees to hang around he comes up with a better hobby for them to share: they'll co-coach Janae!

Meanwhile Janae is still concerned that Janelle is about to squander all of the Lassiter's money on sham spiritualist Terrence. Trying to help out, Lou offers to sell his share of the garage directly to Janae herself.

All from neighbours.com....
Reply 7570
http://www.neighbours.com/episodes/

Just click on the episodes you missed for summaries. :smile:
same minds think alike? :wink:
Reply 7572
:smile: Hehe yep.
Just had a random thought, with Neighbours moving to five and costing them so much - will it (for the first time?) have a sponsor like H&A does?
i'm sure it will- maybe the same dodgy sponsor... 'Weetabix minis with fun extras'
Reply 7575
I hate Mary's guts, she is so sinister!
Reply 7576
I hated that whole storyline to be honest.
Reply 7577
Pepper's cool tho!

Spoiler

the hostage storyline is so dumb, why don't they both just throw the chair through the window and escape? :rofl:

Latest