The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

thanks kirsty for the update. im too lazy to go on neighbours.com lol :biggrin:
thats ok - anything to help a neighbours fan in dire need! :biggrin:
.Andrew.
the hostage storyline is so dumb, why don't they both just throw the chair through the window and escape? :rofl:

exactly makes you worry about the state of australian soldiers if a meer door is 'just too much' :laugh:
especially sincethey didn't even check the room for baby talk listeners... lol
IguessIwin
exactly makes you worry about the state of australian soldiers if a meer door is 'just too much' :laugh:

Pepper could have easily stood up in the chair while tied up, and jumped on top of that old bint, and got away... But no... Aussies do it the hard way.. :rofl:

Kevin could knock down the door, but i bet that is made of pure bullet, bomb, pepper, kevin proof materials..

Karl & Susan... Bless... :biggrin:
Reply 7585
Pepper could have easily stood up in the chair while tied up, and jumped on top of that old bint, and got away... But no... Aussies do it the hard way..

Kevin could knock down the door, but i bet that is made of pure bullet, bomb, pepper, kevin proof materials..

Karl & Susan... Bless...

lol you never knoww the door cud have a forcefield that only appears when kevin is near :wink:

hehe
.Adrian.
lol you never knoww the door cud have a forcefield that only appears when kevin is near :wink:

hehe

:rofl:

Wouldn't surprise me at all.
thats hilarious!
Reply 7588
^lol!
bree's starting to annoy me now...just walking around thinking she knows it all...can someone please tell me shes leaving soon?
Bree is annoying me too!! Never liked her much... bar when she wore some crazy outfits when she was a 'goth'!!

Oh and...

Spoiler

-x-
i liked her before she came a goth - but now shes mrs goody two shoes!
boo bree get her outta there :mad: i hope lolly gets with zeke :p:
Does anyone else just NOT like Karl anymore..? I'm actually rooting for Susan to dump him and go back to Tom; he's better looking and much more of a better person IMO. I mean, we get that you now have another child Karl, but no need to constantly go on about her and forget all your mistakes in the past. I feel sorry for Susan :frown: She deserves better.
I think karl is being a prick at the minute - serves him right if susan dumps him!
I liked single Susan, she rawked!! It was more fun when it was 'will they/won't they?!'

-x-
probably true - but it was also enjoyable when susan and karl never fell out...
IguessIwin
boo bree get her outta there :mad: i hope lolly gets with zeke :p:

It's looking to be heading that way isn't it? :p: I used to like Bree, but the sooner she leaves the better.

Spoiler

Bree's a moody so-and-so :p:
It's looking to be heading that way isn't it? :p: I used to like Bree, but the sooner she leaves the better.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Latest