The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else think that kid could be in Paul's imagination? Rosie didn't seem to take any notice of him.

Edit:

.Andrew.
I am beginning to think that the lad with Paul, is in his imagination, after rosie only looked at paul after the wolf whistle, and not even look at the lad..

Weird...

oh lol, same!
^That would be good!

Back to interesting neighbours then me hopes

Bring oodles and noodles back! lol
i'm not actually sure the stuff about Fox not being real is true.
I think it maybe, the fox stuff.

And all Aus money has the Queen on and there 50c is like our older 50p i think.
the episode summaries i read haven't mentioned it as being not real... which is why i'm not certain.

and on the coins note - theres not an australian coin which looks like a 50p. They all have the queens head on them though. The 50c coin is most likely but that has more sides than the 50p.
i think it would be great if that fox guy was just in paul's imagination! really clever...
DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANY SPOILERS

You need to scroll down to the bottom of the page, do so quickly if you don't want to know any future storylines involving Paul!!

Spoiler

-x-
I knew i'd read that somewhere!
hehehe! now i know why the episode summaries were vague... :smile:
I re-watched Neighbours today and I do believe that that Fox guy is a figment of Paul's imagination. Esp at the end; Paul looked worried and everything at Elle coming in to see him.
did you read what was said in that last spoiler? :wink:
Woo! She's back! :biggrin:

-x-
Reply 7732
Sky seems to be persuaded very easily!
Not another storyline with Mary in it?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO x10 million.

Janae... :rofl: Wham Bam...
~Kirsty~
did you read what was said in that last spoiler? :wink:

I have now :p:
think the Mary sharing a cell with Sky plot is stretching things to far, even for neighbours

someone up on murder charges wouldn't be in a cell with someone in there for kidnapping/being a total looney!

it really will be naff if Pepper goes and randomly visits Sky (someone she doesn't talk to often usually) though I can see it coming..
baby_emmy
DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANY SPOILERS

You need to scroll down to the bottom of the page, do so quickly if you don't want to know any future storylines involving Paul!!

Spoiler

-x-

Spoiler

Rooftopcowboy
think the Mary sharing a cell with Sky plot is stretching things to far, even for neighbours

someone up on murder charges wouldn't be in a cell with someone in there for kidnapping/being a total looney!

it really will be naff if Pepper goes and randomly visits Sky (someone she doesn't talk to often usually) though I can see it coming..

What really happens is quite far-fetched too, just how i like it!!

Spoiler

Woo 500 post.!!
this is one of the last far fetched stories neighbours does before the revamp isn't it? (or i hope so!!)
It all kind of inter links making it a not reallyfar fetched plotline. I don't think, but i'm sure it'll be soon forgotten a bit like R.I.P Stinger *gets the tissues*

Latest