Turn on thread page Beta

the NEIGHBOURS soc watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    LOL true...it was a funny episode..oliver does think hes a big shot now, at least he looks decent now, unlike when he had the beach boy blonde hair !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simmins)
    Did anyone else enjoy todays episode of Neighbours?

It had me in stiches in todays episode with the storyline of Dr Karl Kennedy and his desperatation to land a high-powered job as a drug rep.

Lying about his age, family and saying that Susan is his OLDER sister with 5 children all from different fathers, including Lou Carperter!

Anyone else see it?

watch it again at 5:35 pm - it was really funny!
    haha! omg i found that quite funny actually!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, yup was v.funny. Love it when neighbours are funny..anyone remember ninja susan who could read minds and they had that voice over thing? hilarious

I love Karl

ReputationRep:
    OMG i missed both episodes! And likely to miss tomorrow too!

ReputationRep:
    ISnt' Paul supposed to be dead by now or am missing something? How did his head stop hurting?

ReputationRep:
    Karl is hilarious! His hair so funny, i'm starting to feel v. sorry for Pepper, aww!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Whats currently happening is a symptom of what really wrong with Paul! We find out in a few weeks i think.!

ReputationRep:
    Karl today :rofl:... I like this style of Neighbours!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    and this is neighbours pre-revamp!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Doesn't Paul turn into a nice person once the tumour - or w/e it is has gone? I've missed 2 weeks worth of episodes. Wasn't it the tumour that was causing him to be evil? But, he's been evil since he came back in 2004 hasn't he?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i believe he does for a while but then goes back to normal paul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    and this is neighbours pre-revamp!
    Oh no!
    I like this neighbours
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i think this kind of neighbours may be sticking on - its family orientated!

ReputationRep:
    Believe my Neighbours post revamp is WAY better..at least for me it is.

ReputationRep:
    ok Jesse Spencer (billy in neighbours/Dr. Robert Chase in house) and his co-star Jennifer Morrison( Dr. Allison Cameron in house) have split off there Engaged to each other

ReputationRep:
    Charlotte is busted

I'm not a fan of hers, her voice is quite monotone #blah#

ReputationRep:
    I quite like CHarlotte, not only for her nice looking biggish boobs, but she is quite a good character.

I dislike MAry, and think she is a waste of writers/creators time and effort.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i don't think charlotte's that great an actor personally.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :toofunny: The ending was hilarious today, Stefan Dennis is such a crap actor! Lovely bit of slapstick comedy there 'Let go of me, let go of me!' Ah, it's great to see Paul in this way, it's so refreshing after all the years of his tyranny, he finally gets what he deserves, the evil *******.

But honestly, who didn't expect that (if you didn't already know)? It was all a bit Sixth Sense, i.e. the most obvious un-obvious twist imaginable, 'Oh look, there's Fox, why isn't anybody speaking to him besides Paul?' Because he doesn't exist! It's funny, in retrospect, how we never notice these things because they look so odd when they're being played out. Anyhow, I guess Paul's going to be a little different from now on, not so much of a **** anymore. Does anyone know if that lasts? I mean I know he's supposed to be brain damaged, but that's never stopped the writers before.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well when i was in Aus the eps showed him as being a kinder more sincere character.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but in all honesty will that last? The writers can't stop messing around things, you need only look at Karl and Susan, Sky and Elle to see how much their characters change. If they were real I'd think they had serious mental problems given the way their characters keep making such drastic emotional changes. Mind you, if it was real I'd think Ramsey Street was cursed, but then that's another matter. Even still, I know one or two of them have had problems in the head department but why should that affect all the others? Seems to me as if the one's with brain damage act no differently to the one's with a relatively 'normal' brain.' So maybe they're all brain damaged (or just the writers are)?

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.