Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    'Paul's got an acoustic neuroma.'

'Oh, well at least it's not as serious as a brain tumor.'

:toofunny:

Oh dear, comedy line of the century. She probably though it was some kind of musical disease, or something.

Seriously, if you're going to try and dupe a community into believing you're a doctor you should at least do some proper research beforehand, preferably I'd want to know my cancer from my common cold before I even thought about taking a look at where the doctor's surgery was in Erinsborough.

And when will Boyd ever stop being blinded by love? That guy becomes such an incredible ******* when anyone even considers doubting the person he's in love with, and considering some of the people he's gone out with, before, it makes him look even more like the complete pedigree chump, he really gives the impression of being. I'm really starting to look forward to him going, now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    Has anyone else noticed that in the past members of the cast have aged by 2 or 3 years over night? I'm thinking of Stingray and Boyd in particular, when they first joined they are 13/14 skateboard kids, within a year of joining both had joined university and within another year one was married, the other had a kid :p:

I think they are doing the same thing with Ringo, they are warping the rules of time to push him into adulthood and to get him involved in adult story lines.

Good to see The doctor get rumbled today :laugh:

I agree about the prison, you think the aussies would know a little more about prisons given their heritage
    perhaps they use actors older than the characters they play (child actors are covered by rules on how many hours they can film etc so arnt good to work with) so maybe in real life they have a growth spurt and get loads older quicker, so the characters have to too..to make it a bit more believable?

you are right it does get daft though, Boyd is practically a qualified doctor already, when he was in school a couple of years back!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Neighbours time isn't the same as real time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    Good to see The doctor get rumbled today :laugh:

I agree about the prison, you think the aussies would know a little more about prisons given their heritage
    Dazzle behave :p:

Im not really sure what eventually happens with the doctor...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've seen a bit where Boyd and Charlotte are in a car and they are being chased and he knows about her but she dosent know he knows.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah - basically boyd is trying to bring her down, but has to be careful since shes going to try and pin the missing notes on him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_Rose)
    Dazzle behave :p:

Im not really sure what eventually happens with the doctor...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've seen a bit where Boyd and Charlotte are in a car and they are being chased and he knows about her but she dosent know he knows.
    i read the 2nd spoiler by accident, and was like "what? whos got GCSE's in what, hows that relevant?" then realised its your grades:p:

ReputationRep:
    so is mary normal now or is she still gna b a freak?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    noway is she normal!

ReputationRep:
    Why does Boyd always make really moronic decisions? I used to have a great hatred of him; now I just feel sorry for him.

ReputationRep:
    Because its Boyd or maybe he has another tumour.?!? Duh da dahhh!!

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't feeling good about the Aus police after the riot yesterday (lol) - but after today... i have no faith!!

'Oh, there's a fake doctor... lets go to a house and talk to some random people for an 1hr instead of going to surgery and looking for evidence... maybe even the suspect!'

Ohhh well! Did like Lou putting Rachael in her place, she's been annoying me lately!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    has a lot of tumours - not sure about actual brain tumours though.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Madge had a tumour but i'm not sure itwas a brain one. Boyd did have one. But more recently, Steph had several bouts of breast cancer, and kerry had leukaemia - cancer seems to be a theme!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I forgot about her been blind! lol! It was years later she actually died- thats probably why I forgot about it been the brain - its just cancer...

What did Helen Daniels die of?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I know she fell asleep while watching a home video - wondered if there was a secret illness behind it all...

ReputationRep:
    Helen had been really ill for about two years and the character was "ill in hospital" a lot - stroke, heart attack, aneurysm to name but a few of the things she suffered.

Her actual death was said to have been that she slipped away in her sleep, rather than a heart attack or anything else.

HTH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    I know she fell asleep while watching a home video - wondered if there was a secret illness behind it all...
    Helen was watching the vidoe of Scott and Carlence's wedding video
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I know - it was an emotional episode that one.

ReputationRep:
    Argh! :mad: Damn i missed it- just found out that neighbours isn't repeated at 5.35pm today!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz23)
    Argh! :mad: Damn i missed it- just found out that neighbours isn't repeated at 5.35pm today!!
    Here's a quick catch-up for you then. :p: A fair bit happened, actually.

Sky wants to plead not guilty, but Toadie says that with the evidence against her it'd be better to plead guilty to manslaughter because he will then try and get her a lesser sentence. The prosecutor doesn't agree to this and says they are going to pre-meditated murder and she could face up to 25 years in prison. Sky then agrees to plead guilty rather than risk getting a longer sentence.

Only Janae and Steph seem to find the idea that Boyd is guilty of knowing about and helping Charlotte absurd. When Janae insists that she's over Boyd and done with romance, Ned wisely points out that a heart big enough to forgive her ex is a heart that will definitely fall in love again.

Boyd and Charlotte are at some caravan park, and Boyd makes up a story about killing a man in Tasmania and says it's like a weight has been lifted (or something like that) now that he has told somebody. Charlotte confesses about Terrence, because she feels they are both in the same boat. Little does she know it's all being recorded on Boyd's MP3 player! He stalls her until the police arrive, but she hears the sirens and gets in the car and drives off with Boyd, he tries to get her to stop and they crash. Boyd is unconscious and Charlotte is arrested. Charlotte tells the police she wasn't running away, but was infact kidnapped by Boyd because she knows his 'secret'.

--

It's funny because in all these crimes when somebody is trying to get someone to confess, I always wonder why they don't record it as proof. But then it'd get a bit boring after a while. :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.